DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Mile high nationals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mile high nationals
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of tony palmieri
posted
We are going to watch the mile high nationals on Sunday is there anything that is a must do besides the races? Planning on getting there early to chech out the pits but was wondering if there was any other sights or events to see

tony palmieri

Posts: 19 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: April 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If I’m still in please cheer for me. I need all the help I can get. Laughing Hard

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Checkout the red rocks

Posts: 30 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: August 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Denver is nothing but sites. Depends on how much time you have to see them.
Mt.Evans is out side of Denver.Highest paved road in US 14,270' and awesome ride up.Tons of stuff to see,but most require little travel time.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Do the Coors brewery tour. Pretty cool and lots of free samples of new and different products at the end. clapping

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Estes Park is a good place to visit as well. About 70 miles from the track.

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 158 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Combine a couple of things after visiting Red Rocks. Plan a day to drive through Rocky Mtn National Park. You'll visit Winter Park, Granby, Grand Lake, go thru the Park, then finish in Estes Park. Can also visit Boulder on the way back.

We always wondered exactly what he did, until he quit doing it!

Posts: 4 | Location: Laurel Fork, VA | Registered: June 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Carlson:
Combine a couple of things after visiting Red Rocks. Plan a day to drive through Rocky Mtn National Park. You'll visit Winter Park, Granby, Grand Lake, go thru the Park, then finish in Estes Park. Can also visit Boulder on the way back.

Very nice tour Rick. All are awesome visits!

lane weber

Posts: 158 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
If I’m still in please cheer for me. I need all the help I can get. Laughing Hard

I`d like some of that help too! Me too

lane weber

DRR Trophy
Picture of tony palmieri
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the suggestions, we have mapped out a rout to get there and back with taking in as much as we can there

tony palmieri

Posts: 19 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: April 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Forgot love your ride.Engine is in right place and paint job looks cool from what I can see.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Lane,

I think you did way better than I did. Tony must have been cheering for you. I kept hearing them calling your name.

Unfortunately I flinched off the button big time round 2 and it was go home time.

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Hawk:
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:

I`d like some of that help too! Me too
And The Hawk is flying high!
Pullin' for ya, man. So far, so good.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Runner-up, not too shabby. Nice job, Lane.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Sorry you went out early Vern. John, thanks a bunch! I was lucky to get past first round and to make the final was a big surprise. I`ll get over my lack luster driving performance in the final sooner than later. Thanks again!

lane weber

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Great job! Remember, EVERY other guy there would have traded places with you.

DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Thanks Vern

lane weber