DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted
I think the first thread fell off... I tried finding it, found it on another link, but it looks like maybe it was dropped. So I'm starting another, with a reminder to myself to keep it in the current history.

My buddy and teammate Mike (balaska347), '88 Mustang GT, street legal, 347 stroker, EFI, AOD, bests of 11.13, 117.9mph:

My buddy and teammate Barry (BarryB on here), '74 Dart, 360, 12.88, 105mph on this combo:

My Cutlass, 12.49, 107mph bests, all Olds, 362, first time in the winner's lane:

Our buddy Greg Miller (GregM on here), '68 Camaro, 10.20s-30s:

Our buddy Scott Campbell (ScottyC on here), '07 American, low 8s, after he won 18 rounds in 1 day:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Fern's Olds:

My friend Ann's '69 AMX, 10.19, 125mph bests:

Her and Steve's '70 AMX they run in the RAM racing series, and some NMCA events, 8.89, 151mph bests:

Look ma, no wheels!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ED HEIMAN
posted Hide Post

our nostalga top fuel car.

Posts: 712 | Location: ELKHART IN. | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
My junk:

Brother's

And Pop's

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of sc2781
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Act as if it were impossible to fail.

Posts: 66 | Location: Bristol, VA | Registered: May 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nice Novas Lee! Smile

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
My little street/strip 69 Chevelle...

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Heres mine!!!
11.220@117.85 Best E.T.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of kimsey racing
posted Hide Post
My Ride

My Son's Ride (Advanced Auto Car)

My Wife's New Ride

tracy kimsey

Posts: 390 | Location: with the white trash circus | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
A couple more PRP DRR members:

Bob Deniker, 10.0s-low teens:

crazyjoedevola, high 12s, low 13s:

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I think this is a really cool pic. RomeoMark already posted his car, he finished 3rd in Modified points, and it's to the right. The Vega is his dad's, 10.teens, finished 4th in Top points, the Ventura is his mom's, 12.30s-40s, finished third in Street points, and is the '07 Street champ, and the Camaro is his brother's, high tens, he finished 6th in Mod points. For the second year in a row, all 4 qualified for bracket finals.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of gremlin 144
posted Hide Post
5.65/121--1/8

Posts: 4711 | Location: abilene tx. | Registered: December 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Steve OB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 67 | Location: Lodi,Ohio | Registered: November 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I've seen enough of that car, Steve. You whacked me first round Friday night of the no box bonanza. Big Grin I dig the AMC's though, my friends with the AMX's got me appreciating them.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
My buddy AJ Casini in his Road Runner, low 11s:

And his dark side, without doors...

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hoping more people post up... it sure beats talking politics!! Big Grin

Ed Galanda, bolt on parts only, 12.40s, 108, rowing the 5 speed:

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thought I would post a picture of our little 68 Nova. We have had a blast with it this year. Hope to hit a few big money races next year if there are some in our area.

Steve Prado
Rudy, AR

Posts: 377 | Location: Rudy, AR | Registered: May 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Steve OB
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck does this one make you less sick? lol I have more of them. Big Grin

]

Posts: 67 | Location: Lodi,Ohio | Registered: November 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post