DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Wallace Cleaver
posted Hide Post
I won the Super Pro track championship with it this year so of course the obvious thing to do is take it 100% apart and start changing stuff....

Multi-time First round runner up extraordinaire

Posts: 38 | Location: UT | Registered: January 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 454 | Location: Hopewell Junction, NY | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FunIn60Feet
posted Hide Post
Here is a recent pic of my wife and I.

Posts: 146 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: November 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 38 | Location: UT | Registered: January 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good looking rides!

Funin60, Dart in new paint? Used to be all white? Love the Ventura.

Jeff, Flinstone brakes? Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FunIn60Feet
posted Hide Post

Posts: 146 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: November 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4 | Location: Helena, Al. | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The non-race car got a bath a few weekends ago. I'm embarrassed at how filthy it was.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wallace Cleaver:
The non-race car got a bath a few weekends ago. I'm embarrassed at how filthy it was.

Looks real clean now , real nice ride!

The FED is also very cool!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
No words needed.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Almost ready to find out what changing from carb to injection gains me....

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I haven't had a chance to post a pic of the new to me ride. I got it July 4, getting real in tune with it, went some rounds at the end of the season. Best of 11.07 at 119, was a steady 7.teens in the 1/8th.

[IMG]http://www.dragraceresults.com/images/gallery/FullSizeR%20(1).jpg[/IMG]

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of bcMOD3X3X
posted Hide Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Posts: 127 | Location: Oxford,MI | Registered: July 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
Here is my fun ride...…

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
This one is fun too, but almost like having another job....

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
https://www.flickr.com/photos/...n/dateposted-public/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Curly1,

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3973 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post

My 66 SS Chevy 11 Blown 500 Cu I. BBC

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 3973 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post

My 1967 Corvette have had since 1969.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"