DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Here is our new to us car that we picked up over winter

Sean

Posts: 19 | Location: Champaign Illinois | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
here is my dads car that I'm going to start getting back into running condition. He ran this car back in the 70s and early 80s. Its going to be a footbrake car. My dad hasn't been down the track since 89 so this is something I can do for him.

Posts: 1 | Location: Greenwood, SC | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Brody
posted Hide Post

*Keep calm, and hit the f**ing tree..*

Posts: 1 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Lee Newmeyer
posted Hide Post
My 2000 Mike Bos junior. Won 3 track championships, many best appearing awards, and had over 40 wins with it in 5 years.
[IMG:left] [/IMG]
My 2008 Mike Bos junior. Won 3 track championships, over race 35 wins, a race of champions win, Ironman Classic win, and some best appearing awards in just 3 years with it.
[IMG:left]Photobucket[/IMG]
My 1976 super gas Vega. 468" with a glide. Runs 9.20's at 145.

Lee Newmeyer
Marketing/Product Development; Advanced Chassis
lee@advancedchassisllc.net

Posts: 19 | Location: Shelby, Ohio | Registered: May 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Lee Newmeyer
posted Hide Post
My dad's 1972 Nova SS Hot Rod car he's had since he was 16. Hasn't ran since 1996. 9" tire with stock suspension, and a 331" SBC ran 10.60's.
Also my dad's 1988 Spitzer hardtail that went 8.50's back in the 1990's with the same 331" small block.

Lee Newmeyer
Marketing/Product Development; Advanced Chassis
lee@advancedchassisllc.net

Posts: 19 | Location: Shelby, Ohio | Registered: May 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of fastduster
posted Hide Post
Here is one of the boy's rail.

And the good ole Duster that I race.

Posts: 6 | Location: Poplar bluff mo | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
OK lets try this again.
Here is a couple pics of my Corvette's,
both run 9.70 to 9.80s @ 138 + MPH.

[URL=Photobucket]1981 Red HR/S/ST car[/URL]

[URL=Photobucket]68 Corvette running in Mod right now, but gonna be a 10.90 car soon[/URL]

Posts: 46 | Location: Southern MD | Registered: November 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DragRacer2345
posted Hide Post
Here is my junk.

Glenn Holt
HX23

Posts: 327 | Location: VA | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ibaplayer
posted Hide Post

Player

Posts: 1 | Location: Ponder, Texas | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of BigBlockFalcon
posted Hide Post
One gone Frown

Here is the new one.

Posts: 7 | Location: Loxahatchee, FL | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of SSDEUCE
posted Hide Post
my poor ole girl,355 pumpgas tagged street car 11.35 117. she been with me since high school

bottom bulber

Posts: 2 | Location: maryland | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of alexr421
posted Hide Post
my slow stuff..

Buck Racing Engines
Back Porch Transmissions

Posts: 1 | Location: midway to nowhere..N.C. | Registered: November 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My car - not me driving.

34 Plymouth 5 Window Coupe. Original Steel Body, Tube Chassis, 472 Hemi.

Posts: 1 | Location: AL | Registered: November 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of FunIn60Feet
posted Hide Post
My wifes 73 smallblock Dodge Dart.

Posts: 146 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: November 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DOTracer>
posted
One from the 2012 season after an extensive, complete rebuild of the car.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mine :

Posts: 1 | Location: Baytown , Texas | Registered: December 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6 | Location: greentown indiana | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

I'm gonna start winning this year...

Posts: 1 | Location: So Jersey | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of AkWhtBst
posted Hide Post

Here's my ride, 79 El Camino with a few mods.

Posts: 1 | Location: Alaska | Registered: March 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post