DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of 67SS
posted Hide Post

Chad Harris

Posts: 1263 | Location: Vinton, Virginia | Registered: May 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
No box

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How do you post a pic?

Posts: 13 | Location: South Ga. | Registered: August 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 391T
posted Hide Post
My Ride...

My Son's Ride ...

Drew's First Race, First Round Win ...

Scott Smith

Posts: 301 | Location: Barbourville, KY | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Send it to Chuck Wink

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Here's my ride. Best ET 10.38 at 128 mph.

Ronnie Dozier

Posts: 32 | Location: Alexandria, KY | Registered: December 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
this is the best pic I have.

Posts: 1372 | Location: rohnert park,ca. | Registered: November 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Frosty Intake
posted Hide Post
Our ride: 1985 Chevy S-10 Peanut truck. 355 pump gas 4.88's TH-400, ladder bar/32x14x15 overkill
3100 with driver 11.50's @ 116 and yes, the wipers and turn signals work.

Here's the Big Johnson's '70 Camaro
505 inch enderle injected on alcohol
3419 lbs with driver
9.24 @ 147 best ET 1.24 60 foot.

W.C.P.B.R.A. (West Coast Professional Bench Racers Association)

Posts: 2308 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blue_27tford:
How do you post a pic?

To post a pic, you need to upload it to an image hosting site. I use Photobucket.. it's free, you can have multiple albums, do editing... very user friendly. Others are imageshack, flickr, etc. Once you upload, there is an IMG code for each pic. Paste that URL into the "Display Image", which is the second button, up ^ there in the tool bar of the text box you're typing in, and click ok.

Or, email me the pics at brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com, with the particulars (year, make, best ET, your Bracket Talk ID) and I'll post it for you.

Lots of cool rides out there, thanks all for sharing.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Heres a pic of what my car looked like up until Monday. i'm now in the process of peeling the wrap off and taking it to the paint shop. The second pic is what it will look like when it come out HOPEFULLY!! [/IMG] [/IMG]

Posts: 10 | Location: Mayfield, KY | Registered: December 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
lets try that again[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG][IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Posts: 10 | Location: Mayfield, KY | Registered: December 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of David Clapp
posted Hide Post
Looks good Mitchell.
And that is Ronnie and Danny Egners 57 Chevy in the background for those that don't know.
Two very nice cars!!!

David Clapp

Posts: 973 | Location: Dublin Ky | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of David Clapp
posted Hide Post

Photobucket

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David Clapp,

David Clapp

Posts: 973 | Location: Dublin Ky | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
New and soon to be former...

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of DiggerBird-NX69
posted Hide Post
My baby at the Classic

Posts: 308 | Location: Sandusky,Ohio,USA | Registered: November 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mark, use the IMG code under the pic when you're in the album. You can paste that directly into the text box.

David, you read my mind about the '57. Gotta love an all black shoebox.

Ed, did you make any decisions yet about paint or graphics on the new car?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Snead Racing
posted Hide Post
Here's my '67 Fairlane.. just a street car Big Grin

...and here's the EXP and the dragster

-Clinton Snead
2002/2006 Bristol Dragway Jr. Dragster Track Champ

Posts: 143 | Location: Denver, North Carolina | Registered: May 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mine....

Posts: 910 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Love that Fairlane!!! Can I have it?? LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Snead Racing
posted Hide Post
I don't think so... it kinda took a lot of hard work and time lol

-Clinton Snead
2002/2006 Bristol Dragway Jr. Dragster Track Champ

Posts: 143 | Location: Denver, North Carolina | Registered: May 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post