DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bagwell Racing
posted Hide Post
My newest ride, 2008 M&M swingarm equipped with the cd/dvd/mp3/fm/am player!!! [/IMG]

TD 9565
QuickRod 965
HotRod 95

Posts: 1 | Location: Hendersonville, nc | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of hills427NOVA
posted Hide Post
Our Back Half Bracket Car,
1972 SS Nova
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 1 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: November 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

67 with an attitude !

Posts: 8 | Location: Tucson, AZ, USA | Registered: August 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Charlie Moore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2 | Location: Strongsville Ohio | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Keith Richards 768Q
posted Hide Post

Dave Hulford photo

Posts: 239 | Location: Windsor, CA. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of sg1838
posted Hide Post
OK, here's mine...

Jason Oldfield
S/G & S/St 1838

Posts: 1 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: October 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Street car, mild 496, TH400/3.42 rear, 11.90's 1/4 and 7.40's 1/8

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Three generations of our family of dragracers in this pic. Me in my roadster my kid in his 23 and my dad looking on wishing he had his 41 willys in line.

Posts: 25 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mustangx5
posted Hide Post
Here's a few shots of mine. Wave

Thanks to Micetich Photograpy

Thanks to Micetich Photograpy

My street car.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mustangx5,

Posts: 2 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of HR1140
posted Hide Post
Ok, I'll chime in here chuck.

Posts: 25 | Location: Homer City Pa. | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of iceman31061
posted Hide Post

A 1977 pic of a friend at Atlanta Speed Shop Dragway near covington, ga

Posts: 10 | Location: Milledgeville, Georgia | Registered: May 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of plasticracer
posted Hide Post

wayne

Posts: 8 | Location: ontario canada | Registered: January 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of David Clapp
posted Hide Post

David Clapp

Posts: 973 | Location: Dublin Ky | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Here is my old ride.

Here is my new ride.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3992 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of KON 112H
posted Hide Post
S&W Swing Arm 380 SBC... JnJ Customs paint.

Posts: 17 | Location: bucks county PA  | Registered: May 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
https://secure.zenfolio.com/te...88CM_ghEgvF9rZAuNOI=

some pics of Woodfin's race bird

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1828 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FunIn60Feet
posted Hide Post
My favorite pics of my wifes smallblock Dodge Dart.

Photobucket Lisa at samoa

Photobucket

Photobucket

Posts: 146 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: November 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Simpkinsfire
posted Hide Post

Zach Simpkins
85 Camaro
491 BBC
5.92 @ 115 MPH (1/8)
Craig's Transmission
KillerRONS.COM

Posts: 1 | Location: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: November 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of AX01
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21 | Location: NC | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

The 2008 was black and chrome so this one was a big change for us. By far it has been the best car to date. Info on it here:

2010 Racetech EVO Swingarm

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post