DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

doesn't look the greatest but only cost me $2500

Posts: 43 | Location: Bellevue OH | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of adam woodmancy
posted Hide Post
69 GTO -455 pontiac s/pro-pro

72 Lemans - 400 pontiac pro-sportsman-footbrake, daily driven racecar.

rich gebhardts pro cars
EastSide Tire & Auto

Posts: 4 | Location: Manito,IL | Registered: April 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of nextsaturday
posted Hide Post
Nice GTO!

Posts: 10 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

My medium dragster

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nice cars! Just thought I'd throw my car in the mix. Not yet sorted out, but big things are soon to come.[IMG]1969 Camaro (2)[/IMG]

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: March 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry picture did not work. Will try again.

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: March 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
efamous, maybe this info will help:

To post a pic, you need to upload it to an image hosting site. I use Photobucket.. it's free, you can have multiple albums, do editing... very user friendly. Others are imageshack, flickr, etc. Once you upload, there is an IMG code for each pic. You can paste that IMG code (will begin with [IMG] end with [/IMG] ) right into the text box here. Or, paste the pic's URL into the "Display Image", which is the second button, up ^ there in the tool bar of the text box you're typing in, and click ok.

Or, email me the pics at brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com, with the particulars (year, make, best ET, your Bracket Talk ID) and I'll post it for you.

Lots of cool rides out there, thanks all for sharing.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nextsaturday:
Nice GTO!

Thats what I was thinking.

Steve Prado
Rudy, AR

Posts: 377 | Location: Rudy, AR | Registered: May 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Got some good pictures of the Nova last night. Sure is wadding the tires up. I think we will try adding some air next time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: StevesNova,

Steve Prado
Rudy, AR

Posts: 377 | Location: Rudy, AR | Registered: May 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Da Bird
posted Hide Post
Here is my weekend play car.

1993 Thunderbird
393 Stroker, Vortech YSi
http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/

Posts: 19 | Location: Near Nashville | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I just bought this Camaro a couple of weeks ago, it was built as a outlaw nitrous car, has a 440 BBC, dart 345 heads, 175 plate and 250 fogger which I have removed already. tube chassie with funny car cage 7.50 cert, glide, Dana 60 4.88 gear. Plan is to run brackets and local index races. Home track will be Kennedale Tx. Currently making changes that suit me and plan on making first test runs in a couple of weeks.

All comments welcome

Pretty cool video of car on a test run at SGMP, make sure you turn your sound up

Thanks for looking,

Steve

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Big Steve,

Posts: 2427 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Looks great Steve.

In the bottom left corner of the 2 pics, you'll see a box with 4 options. The bottom one is IMG code. Copy and paste that right into your text and your pics will appear in your post.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck, I was using the display image tab, all fixed now

Posts: 2427 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
heres my new toy, spitzer double slip tube dragster, would like to thank Richard Steele (All Forms Inc)For the Help with getting the car (sponsors are awesome),also like to thank Will Harrison (Harrison Customs) for the help with the gold leafing and pin-striping and all the other help. Can't forget my Dad (Shawn sr) cause with out his help, well i most deffently wouldn't be out there racing with you guys, also my brother Nick, couldnt do it with out his help also. And yes he is driving it in the pics, he broke his car and needed to borrow a car for acouple club races..

Shawn jr aka Bubba oh yah i painted it LOL

Posts: 168 | Location: tracy ca | Registered: June 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Night Moves II
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4 | Location: Shelbyville | Registered: September 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Nice!

Steve Prado
Rudy, AR

DRR Trophy
Picture of Wicked Wayz Racing
posted Hide Post
Photobucket

Photobucket

2nd straight win at chuys fuel altered classic Love my Wallys!!!!

Photobucket

My teamate and brother in the water box with his identical 71 injected dart

Cutting Down Fields One Tree @ a Time

Posts: 69 | Location: Kingsburg Ca | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of spt972
posted Hide Post

Posts: 83 | Location: Elyria | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
[/IMG]

Posts: 1 | Location: GREENBRIER TN | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mindbender, you need to use an image hosting site. Try the below, or email me the pic, I'll put it up for you.

To post a pic, you need to upload it to an image hosting site. I use Photobucket.. it's free, you can have multiple albums, do editing... very user friendly. Others are imageshack, flickr, etc. Once you upload, there is an IMG code for each pic. Paste that URL into the "Display Image", which is the second button, up ^ there in the tool bar of the text box you're typing in, and click ok.

Or, email me the pics at brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com, with the particulars (year, make, best ET, your Bracket Talk ID) and I'll post it for you.

Lots of cool rides out there, thanks all for sharing.