DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
[IMG]dsc 4602[/IMG]

Posts: 14 | Location: Bean Station | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
43x, you have to use an image hosting site, like photobucket, imageshack, etc. Go back through this thread, you'll find some tips on how to do it, and if you can't, email me your pic, I'll put it up for you.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sprorx7
posted Hide Post
heres a so so pic of one of my cars

SOUTHERN BRED RACING
(Quit *****en put a dial in on it and lets race)
DUSTIN PRICE 4X22

Posts: 270 | Location: @ THE BANK GETTING A LOAN SO I CAN BUY BACK!! | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sprorx7
posted Hide Post
heres my little bros s10

SOUTHERN BRED RACING
DUSTIN PRICE 4X22

Posts: 270 | Location: @ THE BANK GETTING A LOAN SO I CAN BUY BACK!! | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sprorx7
posted Hide Post
this is a bad pic of my 1957 husky hillman back in the late 80s when dad was still racing it iam trying to get it backin to the shape it was in then

SOUTHERN BRED RACING
DUSTIN PRICE 4X22

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RICKp:
quote:
Originally posted by Fleebird:
Photobucket
1967 Nova APD sbc 9" et streets daily driver. turn on the radio and go for a ride. 8.60's well over 150mph

Thats what you call a TRUE Streetcar!
Still can't forget the day i seen Jimmy pulling out of Lowes parking lot here in Fremont in that Lil" Deuce with a couple 2X4's hanging out the trunk & a red flag hanging off the end of them on her one day on it's way back to P.C/That'd been a Kodak moment!
He had me laughing my Ass off! Laughing Rolling

not worthy not worthy

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjentracing:
Dad's car around 1993

Do you know where this car came from? Is it maybe from NC?

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My 1974 Corvette NO-E Bracket car 11.99 1/4 7.40 1/8. I've had the car for 25 years. Almost as old as I am!! Hope this post works.

Posts: 1 | Location: usa | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
'Bout time, Paul! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FunIn60Feet
posted Hide Post
This is my wifes 73 dodge dart smallblock.Ran 10.17 last time out.

This is my 72 pontiac ventura it runs 10.50s with a steel headed 455 pontiac.

Posts: 146 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: November 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Fleebird
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fleebird,

Fleenor Racing Transmission
Get 1 before 1 gets you!!!

APDracing.com

Posts: 166 | Location: Port Clinton | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of pontiacdude
posted Hide Post
4.6's@140 mph (1/8) best 100% Pontiac powered[IMG]1992 Trans Am[/IMG][

Posts: 2 | Location: Galax,VA | Registered: January 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bounty huntress
posted Hide Post
here is mine 74' Vega Wagon

Elizabeth Andes

Posts: 8 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Fleebird
posted Hide Post
Vega wagons are cool. Cool

Fleenor Racing Transmission
Get 1 before 1 gets you!!!

APDracing.com

Posts: 166 | Location: Port Clinton | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of AX01
posted Hide Post
Here is a picture of Me and my Pontiac, the current engine is a Q-jet feed, E-headed Pontiac 455. Best ET is 10.36 @ 128 (6.55 @ 103)

Posts: 21 | Location: NC | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ok I play here a pic of our old car.

Posts: 1 | Location: mt.vernon,oh | Registered: December 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vernmotor:
Ok I play here a pic of our old car.

Old Car!!! Did you pick up another ride this year?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Josh VanHorne
posted Hide Post
I'll try not sure if I am smart enough to do it...lol...

Here is my Jalopy gettin ready to load up for Bowling Green this weekend.

Josh

Posts: 11 | Location: Centerburg, OH | Registered: December 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Josh VanHorne:

Here is my Jalopy gettin ready to load up for Bowling Green this weekend.

Looking good Josh.

What ever happened to your 'big' dragster after you got it rebodied?

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post