DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This is me at Beech Bend in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Love that track!!!

Wish I could figure out how to post an actual picture!

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6276/beechbenphotoru2.jpg

Posts: 238 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: October 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dallas
posted Hide Post
That's a sweet looking Nova.I'll get Mrs. B to post mine later.
quote:
Originally posted by StevesNova:
Thought I would post a picture of our little 68 Nova. We have had a blast with it this year. Hope to hit a few big money races next year if there are some in our area.

Posts: 332 | Location: Sumner , Ga | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Here is mine from the Dupont calendar a couple of years ago.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I'm proud of it. Now if we can make it win a few rounds.

quote:
Originally posted by Dallas:
That's a sweet looking Nova.I'll get Mrs. B to post mine later.
quote:
Originally posted by StevesNova:
Thought I would post a picture of our little 68 Nova. We have had a blast with it this year. Hope to hit a few big money races next year if there are some in our area.

Steve Prado
Rudy, AR

Posts: 377 | Location: Rudy, AR | Registered: May 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Steve, not sick of the car, it's too cool. Cool Is that a '70 Javelin? And is your window down, or just that clean?? Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Let's see if this works, Edd...

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sweet...Thanks Chuck T.

Posts: 238 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: October 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Steve, not sick of the car, it's too cool. Cool Is that a '70 Javelin? And is your window down, or just that clean?? Big Grin

Guess I am lost on the question about the Javelin? Went over my head. Window was just clean. Has Lexan windows. Only fiberlass is the bumpers and hood. Rest is steel.

Steve Prado
Rudy, AR

Posts: 377 | Location: Rudy, AR | Registered: May 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Steve OB
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck, The window is that clean. It's really the lighting & Krugers Photos making it look so good. lol & yes that is my 70 Javelin. I have had that since '89 & the Gremlin since '90. It has been in the garage for about 5 or 6 years. It keeps trying to race again but its owner keeps neglecting it.

Posts: 67 | Location: Lodi,Ohio | Registered: November 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Here's a pic of my tank.

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Posts: 1183 | Location: Lake Worth, Fla. U.S. | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I don't think I have Tom on here yet, so his pic from bracket finals will ttt the thread.

TH383 on here:

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Fern sent me some pics of his local hitters:

Jeremy McSwain, Pro Tree Racers Assoc 6.0 champ

Roger Rhodes, '08 Rockingham footbrake champ

Rodney Finchum, Bristol '07 WFC I

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Now for some more Olds. Big Grin

James Lockheart, '08 Mooresville footbrake champ

Jeff Stewart (jstewart here on BT) at the WFCI pulled for the bye

And again right before he whupped me at 5 cars this year at the Halloween Classic

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Garret Albright (near lane, 40coupe on BT)(9.71) and Bob West (far lane, GrnWeenie on BT)(9.98) put on a heck of a show yesterday at the final Sunday Fun Drags of 2008 with their wheelstanding big block Chevys.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dallas
posted Hide Post
My old car. Won a lot of street races with this junk. A 7.70 car at the track , but it would outrun most 6.7 cars on the street. Nothing like factory four link. Big Grin

Posts: 332 | Location: Sumner , Ga | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dallas
posted Hide Post
The new toy I've had since '96.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Old faithful... "Dust Devil" '74 Duster 360 (7.19 / 11.28 best E.T.'s)

H/CM '80 Volare 360 Magnum (6.75 / 10.95 best E.T.'s) (far lane: Scott Macy, '79 Volare)

EF/SA '85 Turismo 2.2L (15.45 @ 88 mph 1/4 mile) - For Sale

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5731 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My two junkers.. Been fixing the blue car for a long time..

The black car is my baby.. He is getting to "graze" for a little while so I can do some work on him..

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cynthiana, Ky | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My sister Shelly.

Good Buddy Britt Mizia

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Here is my stuff at the Night of Fire in Orlando last weekend...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post