DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of mike68chevelle
posted Hide Post

Posts: 47 | Location: Victoria, Tx | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of DECON
posted Hide Post
My race car.

New TnT car I just painted for Mike Coltrin (racing buddy)

Gordon Boven S/ST670,72 Cuda

Posts: 493 | Location: Boise ID,US | Registered: February 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Taylor5529
posted Hide Post
here my 09 american swing arm....if anyone is looking for one done and ready to go let me know, it is for sale Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Taylor5529,

Mike Taylor
2005 IHRA Division 5 Top ET Champion
2010 Midwest Bracket Alliance Pro ET Champion

www.leaguelineup.com/taylormotorsports
sputsengines.com
racedigitaldelay.com

Posts: 1140 | Location: mason city, ia | Registered: March 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fleebird:
Chris' new dragster[/IMG]
This is my bro Chris's brand new American.paint by Todds extreme.It will be sporting an APD powerplant/fuelsystem. Cool

Jay... Awesome, have to stop by the shop and check it out.

SWEET................

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Fleebird
posted Hide Post
Ya Bob stop by anytime over at Garrys new shop.

Fleenor Racing Transmission
Get 1 before 1 gets you!!!

APDracing.com

Posts: 166 | Location: Port Clinton | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Jeff Serra
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the scoop is something different which is why I picked it. It's tough to make a dragster stand out.

Thanks N20frog, it turned out well.

Jeff Serra

________
Jeff Serra

serramotorsports.com
inmotionsolutions.com

Posts: 59 | Location: Reading, PA | Registered: November 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Lots of sweet rides... post up your best ETs and such with them too.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Need to ttt this... can we make it a sticky?

prest911's new ride:

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
TTT

Frank Tedesco, FDTed1211 on here, right lane, right before he goes red, in the last pair down the track for the 2008 season.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 131 | Location: Chagrin Falls, Ohio | Registered: January 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
http://www.mikeboschassiscraft.com/Alteredgallery.htm

Click on the above link to see my ride. The 1st three pictures are my car

Posts: 131 | Location: Chagrin Falls, Ohio | Registered: January 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
John McDonald and Kenny Christians new B&B built Top Sportsman ride

Posts: 360 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of steveracer67
posted Hide Post
[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
My 67 Camaro

Steve Miles
Being a Smart A S S
is a Tough Job.

But Someone has too do it.
And I was Elected.

Posts: 600 | Location: Wherever I am at the time. | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nice to see camaro's with roofs

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
anyone got any pics of people hanging out of the cage???thats what real racers do!!!!

Posts: 45 | Location: behind you | Registered: July 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Hey $Bill where's some pictures of the pinto standing on the rear bumper?

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Excellent thread! Hands down the baddest American HotRods built buy the coolest Americans. You can find us racing on a weekly basis. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 467 | Location: Cotati, CA USA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm going to try to post an image here. Here goes nothin'.

Posts: 467 | Location: Cotati, CA USA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey, it ****in' worked! I gotta tell ya that Clint Graves is the man. Check out his site at www.clintgraves.com He took the sikass pic. The car has a little old Edelbrock headed 440 that's been 9.26 @ 145 just recently.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
[URL="C:\Users\mike\Saved Games\Pictures\race car rebuild\02-01-09\IMG_0316.JPG"]rear pic[/URL][URL="C:\Users\mike\Saved Games\Pictures\race car rebuild\02-01-09\IMG_0321.JPG"]interior[/URL][URL="C:\Users\mike\Saved Games\Pictures\race car rebuild\02-01-09\IMG_0363.JPG"]engine[/URL]
I hope this works.

Posts: 1372 | Location: rohnert park,ca. | Registered: November 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post