DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DIV. 7 Bracket Nationals flyer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DIV. 7 Bracket Nationals flyer
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Just wondering cant find anything on the Div. 7 ET Finals format ,run schedule etc..

Posts: 1015 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am sending the information to the team in an email. Read away!

Posts: 81 | Location: Sacramento CA | Registered: November 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I also just placed the Competitor Information Sheet in a post on the Sacramento Raceway website

Sacramento Raceway

Posts: 81 | Location: Sacramento CA | Registered: November 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks ,Eric,i'm assuming the jackpot is 1/4 mile,did not see any mention of 1/8,or 1/4 mile?

Posts: 1015 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
For a second I thought you were talking about Thanksgiving.
Anyway, Got me a Wally in Sportsman Saturday in the NHRA All Access Challenge! Maybe I'm peaking at the right time?

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
By the way it looks like only the Friday run for the money will be 1/8 mile.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post