DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Congrats Jackie Fricke!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congrats Jackie Fricke!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted
Jackie won TAD at Vegas this past weekend via a holeshot over Joey Severance.

I know, not Bracket Racing, but her hubby is one of "us" and is on here all the time! Smile

Congrats Shawn!

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jackie, Shawn and company !

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
Sweet win !!!!!

Congrats guys !!!

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Jackie and Shawn....great couple!

Could not have happened to better people!

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to a lovely young lady and her assume crew.
Cal SST1177
Just a 1st rd duck looking for a win

Posts: 46 | Location: Southern MD | Registered: November 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Jackie, Shawn & the entire crew have worked their butts off.
Many people don't know this, but Alan Johnson and some of the top engineers at NASA also routinely call Shawn for advice.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD104X:
Congrats. Jackie, Shawn & the entire crew have worked their butts off.
Many people don't know this, but Alan Johnson and some of the top engineers at NASA also routinely call Shawn for advice.

Can you blame them? Wink

Congrats guys

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Smile Thanks Mike and company, Jack doesn't come on here much but when she gets home from Houston tonight I'll make sure she checks in.

Vegas was a great weekend, everyone on the team brought their A game and we were able to get back on track after a slow start in Gainesville.

Looking forward to the rest of the season and hopefully some more win lighs.

Now if I could just get AJ to return my calls Big Grin Big Grin

....and thanks for keeping me in the group Mike Smile . Although we don't get to bracket race much(or at all) anymore I'm happy to still be considered an old bracket racer from Etown & Atco.

Shawn

Posts: 827 | Location: Flemington, New Jersey | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
I see a #1 coming this season...... Great team with a great driver clapping

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Shawn, for better or worse, you will always be one of us! Smile

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post