Find
Notify
Tools

WTH is up
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
WTH is up with golf coarse being open and dragstrips closed. They are heck of lot closer in golf cart then two racers going down the track. We know spectators at a bracket race is not the issue.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Golf courses are closed here as well as boat ramps. Its the no fun zone.

Posts: 73 | Location: Lake Worth Fl. | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Entitled!!!!

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
We had a couple open a few days ago. The Governor put the stop to it.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Entitled!!!!

If you're not on the inside, you ARE on the outside, period.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
You just have to think about it, The guidelines always say racetracks. In most people's minds you say racetrack and they see spectators. They also usually limit groups to 10 or less. I know some tracks are having scheduled test sessions, some renting by the hour.

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Golf courses are closed here too. Most had rules about groups and social distancing before the close. Gotta take away fun for sure.

In Illinois, if there is something fun that the Chicago folks can't do, they want to make sure the rest of the state cannot do it either. And the Gov is all about Chicago.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6381 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Golf courses are open in the DFW area. Politicians play golf therefore they are essential businesses

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chris, do you play golf? I know you hunt. Since our golf courses are open here on the Treasure coast, I play a lot of golf, we are practicing our social distancing by 1 player per cart. No gathering in or around the clubhouse. If you follow the social distancing guidelines there are no problems or issues. Where we do have a problem is all the golfers from, WPB, Broward and Miami-Dade county. For some reason these dumbazzes won't follow the guidelines, they are rude self-centered jackazzes. The vast majority of these clowns are from the NE, ie, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, etc.
BTW, how do you smoke a turkey?

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Nope.Dad loves it,little brother plays.Me I told them you get the golf cart on you tube that runs 118 mph,sign me up.Till then I am out.

Smoking a turkey was play on words. I use muzzle loader dbl barrel shotgun.Also called smoke pole. SO I smoked him when I shot him.

Made it wildlife buffet yesterday,Caught 4 nice trout on wild trout stream. Been needing break from job we are on so made it wildlife weekend. Now doing paper work and billings to make up for goofing off all weekend. Well suppose to be anyway.LOL

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What type/kind of muzzle loader. I have a Zoave 50 cal. Its a small cannon. We hunt wild hog down here. Im not familiar with your description of yours.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Look in cablea's catalog.They have them David Perdrasoli( probably spelled wrong). They have 12 and 10 gauge versions. Lots of fun,but expensive.About like anything I do. Hell 4 trout at about 80 bucks worth of fun ,dang sure not eating cheap.LMAO