Tools

Breaking News
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bubbletop409
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matrix:
I personally wouldn't mind a few races without force. Its well beyond time for some new faces to get the much needed media exposure

force is a media w h o r e

Larry
62 Bel-Air 409
79 Cole TR-2 SunsetRaceCraft 565 RIP TRACY
260 Eliminator Eagle XP HP500EFI
NO MO BOMA
WELL DONE USN SEAL TEAM 6
Proud Deplorable

Posts: 60 | Location: Castro Valley, CA State of Insanity | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
grumpy old irrelevant man ^^^^

What part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like? NahNahTounge

I don't see any facts and definitely no truth. Pure speculation on your part. You don't know **** and no matter how important you try to be, you aren't.
Super Angry

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Personally I don't see them pulling the plug on the divisional races unless the tracks get shut down again but you never know, the next 30 days will be key to what's going to happen.

Exactly Steve. Sportsman Racing for the most part funds itself, it will save NHRA. We can hope they don’t shut us down but you never know what the Counties here will do. We are racing next week Sonoma.

You better hurry up and get that race ran before your nut case of a governor changes his mind and shuts the track down. I hear all your restaurants are closed again for dine in.

I am a bit nervous about the D5 double in Topeka Kansas in a couple weeks. I saw today that the state shut down a huge car show that was scheduled in Salinas Ka. next week.
Our illustrious queen bee just killed the indoor seating at restaurants and anyone who is not a resident of NM is banned from all state parks. State police are stopping cars with out of state plates. Giant cluster.

Posts: 1146 | Location: Busy putting up crop circles | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pivotdoc:
Our illustrious queen bee just killed the indoor seating at restaurants and anyone who is not a resident of NM is banned from all state parks. State police are stopping cars with out of state plates. Giant cluster.

The Joe Skeen days are long over.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
fyi, yesterday when I looked at the entries for next week's national at Indy, Force's cars were still entered. Well not no more Wink Matter of fact John Force Racing is not entered for any of the remaining races this season.

The big announcement is coming soon, the PR and legal teams of both the NHRA and John Force Racing are close to having the statements aligned.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It takes a ton of Benjamins to feed pro fuel cars and Force has a stable full of them. Don't blame him one bit for sitting out the 2020 season, no spectators, no sponsor funding, no racing.

The bigger question is can all the Pro Teams afford to come back in 2021. The NHRA and the tracks have to be very concerned about their future, and to some degree ours as well.

Any further word about the future of Maple Grove?

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
fyi, yesterday when I looked at the entries for next week's national at Indy, Force's cars were still entered. Well not no more Wink Matter of fact John Force Racing is not entered for any of the remaining races this season.

The big announcement is coming soon, the PR and legal teams of both the NHRA and John Force Racing

are close to having the statements aligned.

There it is, folks, the gospel of 1320racer.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:

The big announcement is coming soon, the PR and legal teams of both the NHRA and John Force Racing are close to having the statements aligned.

Uh, Brittany still shows entered in Dallas and other at end of year. Force still entered in Pomona etc.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
you............
quote:
grumpy old irrelevant man ^^^^

What part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like? NahNahTounge

Posts: 79 | Location: myrtle point ore | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Da Shoe:
quote:

Uh, Brittany still shows entered in Dallas and other at end of year. Force still entered in Pomona etc.

Hmmm

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
as the drag racing community waits for the politically correct and legally vetted press release from John Force Racing and the NHRA...

https://www.autoweek.com/racin...m-nhra-indianapolis/

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So wait are they or are they not entered for any other races this season, Ed says no but race registry says yes. Hmmm

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Force ain't wearing any ball gag mask, any sooner than any of us with a brain are.

Which is never.

You know they'll expect the face of drag racing to promote social distancing and ball gag masks.

That ain't happening! Bet?

Madness, Pure unadulterated Madness!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinChicken:
So wait are they or are they not entered for any other races this season, Ed says no but race registry says yes. Hmmm

You know if Ed said it it's got to be true, no matter what NHRA says. Laughing very hard

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I must agree with rietow here.

did anybody watch the race this weekend from indy. they were all wearing them POS masks and when they interviewed somebody it sounded like they had a mouth full of sh1t. it was a joke.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:

did anybody watch the race this weekend

ep

When's the last time anyone got to say this? Amazes me how quickly people go back to *****ing

Posts: 59 | Location: D3 | Registered: May 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
while we sit and wait for the official press releases that without question will confirm that John Force Racing will sit out the rest of the season, Monday is coming to a close and John Force Racing again has no cars entered in this weekend's Lucas Oil NHRA Summernationals at Indy

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
while we sit and wait for the official press releases that without question will confirm that John Force Racing will sit out the rest of the season, Monday is coming to a close and John Force Racing again has no cars entered in this weekend's Lucas Oil NHRA Summernationals at Indy

So then you admit you were wrong when you stated previously that they were not entered in any other races (other than this coming weekend) this year when in fact they still are. Like I said lets just recirculate previously stated news and try to sell it off as you were the first to know. It isnt the fact that they may shut down the rest of the year or NHRA cancel the remaining races, the fact of the matter is all you did was recirculate info that was known 3 days before your post.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don't know nor care who heard what when, all I know is that I was the first to post it HERE what was told to me by NHRA officials NahNahTounge Full Moon

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
And you are already wrong on one thing, and that is members of the Force team are still entered in races this year. Not all out as you stated previously.