New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maple Grove Sale
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Have not heard much on here about the sale. Announcement supposed to be coming this week.

Posts: 109 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Maple Grove has been for sale for decades and sold numerous times and the deals never are finalized.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Rockingham

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ken Koretsky

Posts: 109 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
His name was floated as buying Atco too and that hasn’t happened.

I’ll believe when it happens.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
That is a huge positive and really is great news

One of the nicest tracks ever in the woods of southeastern Pa.

I’ve been going there for over 50 years and will again this year

Koretsky is a businessman and will make it work I believe

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes sorry but you Mr. 442 have done the impossible -you shut up the post troll-thank you

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 404 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
His name was floated as buying Atco too and that hasn’t happened.

I’ll believe when it happens.

I told you so.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You didn’t tell me anything, his name has been rumored to be buying Atco too for the past year. That said, makes no difference to me who owns Maple Grove as I only race there twice a season and when I do, the NHRA takes over the facility.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Im extremely happy this place was purchased by a racer and will continue on as a race track but ive always disliked the physical facility
Getting in and out of that area is a nightmare in a big rig.The pit parking i find is always weird and real tight...and that place is dead slow unless its late october

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Agreed. Does any know for certain if the contract has been executed?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
Its a done deal

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 252 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bracketracer-78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Agreed. Does any know for certain if the contract has been executed?

Yep, it's a done deal.

Posts: 141 | Location: Stevens, PA | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
How do you know?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Someone's sources missed the boat on this one.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6379 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No, just don’t care, doesn’t effect me but I do remember the NHRA announcing on their website last year that it was sold and that sale didn’t go through no different than many before it.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
https://www.competitionplus.co...-maple-grove-raceway

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 252 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Right

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
For someone who say's he doesn't care you sure do like to talk about it. BlahBlah

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post