New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nashville Storm
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
Everybody down there in our group OK? Heard a tornado went through early this morning.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yes, 10 min south of me. East Nashville has a lot of historical homes took a good hit, cities east of Nashville took a worse hit, destroying lots of properties. Thanks for asking.

Posts: 910 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew Chief
Picture of RACER99O
posted Hide Post
Tore the city up pretty good. Basically ran from the city East last night about 1am. All good in our camp and everyone I've touched base with or seen.

SL...

Posts: 662 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. kinda | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Nader's are nasty! Good to hear good news during this type stuff.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Please pray for those people. I think 21 were killed. Today 1 year ago we had 41 tornadoes in east Alabama. Killed a lot of people.The worst one was approx. 20 miles from me. They are terrible.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wow when I got up this morning they said 6. Prayers sent for sure.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Unreal! Glad to hear y’all are ok. Between Earthquakes and tornadoes... Scary shyt!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post