New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brainerd Optimist
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Could someone check my math on their footbrake payout structure? It looks to me like they pay more for 33 to 39 cars than they do for 40 cars. Confused

Posts: 521 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Maybe a link to what race you're talking about? I don't see ant races on their web site that show that.

Posts: 1461 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
The OP sounds more like a Brainerd Pessimist, to be honest.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3158 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Why?? Because he asked if he was mistaken about a possible error with a race payout structure?

DAMN, let's ban that fuc'r..... Shake head

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Eman, on the main page a tab for regular races.

Posts: 521 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
40 + cars total payout 1300. Less than 40 cars 80% payback of entry. 39 x 50 x .80 = 1560

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony Big Grin

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
http://brainerdmotorsports.com...regular-bracket-race
Okay, I see what you mean. It's a pretty good tow so I've only gone down for special races. Probably go to the Six Shooter race they have.

Posts: 1461 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Dees:
Tony Big Grin

I'm glad you understood that I was joking!

I'm getting $1200 payout with 40 cars.

2 cars each (losers at 5 cars remaining) - $25
1 car - $50
1 car - $300
1 car - $800

That's only 60% of the base entry fees, and then buybacks are just cream on the top. If 20 cars buy back 1st and 2nd round, the track is paying out 40% of the total intake.

80% would be a very nice improvement!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3158 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post