DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Thank You going out to SCDIV1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank You going out to SCDIV1
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted
Rich, thanks for taking my call last weekend.

Installed controller board today and the GenSet seems to be working so far. Hopefully it won't have any residual issues pop up...

Thanks so much for taking the time to give advice, I appreciate it very much!

Dan

Dan

DOES YOUR IDEOLOGY ALLOW YOU TO EQUITABLY APPLY STANDARDS OF ACCOUNTABILITY OR DOES IT PROMOTE THE PRACTICE OF HYPOCRISY?

Posts: 226 | Location: ... --- ... | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Rich is always there to help, and his knowledge is priceless.

He has helped me over the phone also.

Thanks for all you do Sir!!!

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Great assist to the board fo sure, I think DDR should even pay him for helping everyone on here You Da Man

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I’m always glad to help a fellow racer with some advice or to offer a diagnosis on their machines problem.

I have answered PM’s and phone calls from racers all around the country. Facebook connections as well.

I was working on my car this past week at the national event at Maple Grove trying to find the missing 6 mph and a racer friend had an issue. I told him what to try and showed him how to do it on my own machine just like his.

He came back a while later and said it worked.

I never really found my 6 mph loss issue but I fixed his machine without even touching it.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post