DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone Live in Norfolk, Va?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Live in Norfolk, Va?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
I will be traveling to Norfolk, (Wednesday through Monday) for a family funeral. Any racers live in the area around or near Chesapeake or Little Creek?

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Norfolk is an interesting town for sure. Been there man times. neat little old downtown area with a great German restaurant Smile

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Smoky Bones, The Pocahontas breakfast in Virginia Beach, the Sand Fiddler and occasionally one of the Cracker Barrel's. So Al, where is the German restaurant?

Just don't know any local racers. You must have been stationed at Little Creek.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post