Find
Notify
Tools

Coronavirus
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Is it wrong of me to find this amusing?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
"Sweden embraced herd immunity" that's F'n funny!!!

No, Sweden didn't embrace herd immunity, Sweden said FU to a hoax / charade and herd immunity resulted.

Now we have Swede's on Competition Plus YouTube video's questioning what appears to them, is our outlandishly high submissiveness and compliance, for absurd explanations over a cold or flu. When they never did chit (Lockdowns or Masks), and no more Swedes died than any other year.

Watchman Ezekiel

You can try put your little spin on it. Nobody said embraced but you. Even if it’s just as you call it “ the flu” why would you put yourself in a crowd to potentially get it?
My bet is you are locked down and just stirring up s h y t. HMMMM
My hope is they get ( The Flu?) under control so we can get our lives back.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4488 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
My hope is they get ( The Flu?) under control so we can get our lives back.

quote:
Originally posted by n5ifi:
The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

Am I wrong for finding claims of getting a cold / flu under control, so we can get our lives back, amusing?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
California Gov. Gavin Newsom, “Going out to eat with members of your household this weekend? Don’t forget to keep your mask on in between bites."

“This violates the @WHO ‘Dont’s of Mask wearing", wrote a Twitter user who supplied a World Health Organization graphic advising people to avoid touching their mask and to wash their hands before touching their mask and after discarding it.

I know we have some mask wearing advocates on here, and that's fine, it's a personal choice. But does anyone think for a moment the above is anything but government control being wield by a power crazy politician? You Cali residence are going to shut the blood off to your feet by grabbing your ankles so much!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2334 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post
Gavin Newsom never needed facts to help him make a decision. The guy is an absolute idiot.

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Scott Hudson:
Gavin Newsom never needed facts to help him make a decision. The guy is an absolute idiot.

Can I get a ( Like ) button?

I’ve been firing off letters and emails about the way this Fire here was handled. I did research to the 1800’s. Repeat offender... Why?? totally out to lunch on green... Nancy's boy! Silver spoon...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4488 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Scott Hudson:

Agenda 21 puppet $$$ elite psychopath puppet on strings.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile in the land down under the charade is unraveling, but not before destroying millions of jobs.

quote:
The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
DID TRUMP GET OVER THIS DEADLY FING DISEASE IN A WEEK,WHAT THE HELL

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1408 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusty:
DID TRUMP GET OVER THIS DEADLY FING DISEASE IN A WEEK,WHAT THE HELL

Yeah, it had Trump on the ropes to the point, he didn't even know he had it. Same as my sis in law, she tested positive and never even had a sniffle or a headache!!

They just locked Britain down again, it's unbelievable. They probably did that based on the US gov new 99.985% survivable stats.

Looks to me like they're slow roll training people to not think logically. Maybe that's the new system we're transitioning into, no logic just do as you're told.

From the looks of it, the majority already meet or exceed the criteria. You won't catch me in a burqa - mask or even washing my hands!! For what?

Madness!!! Pure unadulterated Madness!!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I would submit he isn't an idiot, rather a corrupt/evil politician. In concert with the fed govt. (Nancy P.), bringing his state/our nation to it's knees to change our method of governing. It's no mistake nor is it bad decision making. From those I hear exiting the state, they say it's non-redeemable, and I don't doubt it. Of course those exiting would be prone to negative opinions but when every last one says the same thing you have to give it some credence.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2334 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

I would submit he isn't an idiot, rather a corrupt/evil politician. In concert with the fed govt. (Nancy P.), bringing his state/our nation to it's knees to change our method of governing. It's no mistake nor is it bad decision making. From those I hear exiting the state, they say it's non-redeemable, and I don't doubt it. Of course those exiting would be prone to negative opinions but when every last one says the same thing you have to give it some credence.

You nailed that one 1000%.

But for fair and impartial news reporting on my part I gotta ask.

Since when has government allowed companies (fortune 500) to fund domestic terrorist groups, who openly state their intent is to overthrow government? Without arrests.

Governments sole real purpose is to protect the life, liberty, property and pursuit of happiness, of the American people.

None of this makes any sense if you think about it. But that's just it, it's like there's an attempt being made to re-train people to not use logic. None of it making any sense makes covid perpetual.

Or perpetuated utter bullchit.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You're being retrained to stop being logical, to obey on command. Post democratic.

quote:
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hope Trump gets his head out his a s s and stops spouting off. F around and loose the election.

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

It makes sense to me. What is the first thing you do to put on a mask? You have to touch or get close to your eyes, nose, mouth. Why do kids get sick? Because they put everything around or in their eyes, nose, or mouth!

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Europe is experiencing a second wave 0f coronavirus with the death toll surpassing that of the United States.

Reuters on Saturday reported...

Europe became the second region after Latin America to surpass 250,000 deaths on Saturday, according to a Reuters tally, with record numbers of daily COVID-19 infections reported in the past two weeks.

Europe reported 200,000 daily infections for the first time on Thursday, as many Southern European countries this week reported their highest number of cases in a single day.

https://www.reuters.com/articl...alties-idUSKBN2790FM

Those who blame Trump and his supporters- mostly for not wearing masks enough and not “believing science" need to explain why Europe is being hit with a second wave right now.

Posts: 2962 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Trans Lady:
Europe is experiencing a second wave 0f coronavirus with the death toll surpassing that of the United States.

Reuters on Saturday reported...

Europe became the second region after Latin America to surpass 250,000 deaths on Saturday, according to a Reuters tally, with record numbers of daily COVID-19 infections reported in the past two weeks.

Europe reported 200,000 daily infections for the first time on Thursday, as many Southern European countries this week reported their highest number of cases in a single day.

https://www.reuters.com/articl...alties-idUSKBN2790FM

Those who blame Trump and his supporters- mostly for not wearing masks enough and not “believing science" need to explain why Europe is being hit with a second wave right now.[/QUOTE

Wait for it....

TL, I find it hard to get excited about racing with this election, virus and failing businesses.

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Tell me something? ...

Why is it the mass man is so easily lead with his suit case to the box cars, without even a struggle?? It's nightmarish to think about, we're talking about the fate of the entire planet.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
California seems to have lost it's mind.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post