New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coronavirus
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Spend 18 minutes watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtPfoEvNJ74

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's an opinion article.

The investigation started the end of July 2016 after the conman asked for Russian help and a headsup from the Australian government about an advisor to the campaign saying the Russians had Dirt on Hillary. And before the Steele Dosier was even known about. The investigation wasn't even known about until well after the election.

Surveillance of Carter Page began in October 2016 a month after he had left the campaign. He had been involved with Russians a few years before so they knew about him.

There were over 100 contacts by the campaign with the Russians and this is ok with you?

The Repubs are pushing a Russian conspiracy theory for The cult leader and the Russian government. Minions.

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:

I think she's biased. Learn about her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candace_Owens

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
OVER 110,000 dead now, sure glad the Federal government stepped up to control this virus like other administrations in the past during disasters.

They don't care about your health, they care about their wealth.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

I watched it on your recommendation. That's Canted Valve opinion extended version. What that is called is moral relativism. Moral relativism is satanism. True freedom cannot exist without objective right and wrong, I mentioned this before in a previous post.

Make right and wrong based on opinion and there's no freedom. That's satanism. The satanists want the opposite of anything good or which includes justice, because without justice there can be no freedom.

If you listened to Trumps speech the other day he said liberty can't exist without justice. This is the explanation of why.

This girl whoever she is I couldn't tell you, is practicing satanism whether she knows it or not matters none. In fact satan would prefer she do his bidding not knowing, satan loves deception.

Satan is the father of all lies and deception.

Make right and wrong subjective

Make true or false subjective is moral relativism or satanism. Freedom cannot exist in these conditions.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let me guess.You watch CNN.
The most trusted name in news.

https://www.nationalreview.com...-not-a-news-network/

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Moral relativism is the opposite of the western and masculine concept objectivity through rational thought, western civilization was built on.

Moral relativism makes everything emote based(feminine) opinion.

So if Truth is made to be an opinion not based on rational thought (objective Truth), there can be no justice or Liberty.

This is how western civilization is currently being demoralized.

The American people are so well indoctrinated in Moral relativism now, you can show them a video of a cripple with no arms and no legs being put to death and they can't distinguish it as evil or murder One without experts telling them what to think, based on political affiliation or race.

Either way it's moral relativism, which is satanism they're participating, whether they know it or not.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I did not say she is right or wrong, I just think it was one more view of what's going on. Mike why not fact check for us so we can get to know more. Is all she says JUST MADE UP ! Or is he someone you would want as a friend .

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I did not say she is right or wrong, I just think it was one more view of what's going on. Mike why not fact check for us so we can get to know more. Is all she says JUST MADE UP ! Or is he someone you would want as a friend .

The guy that was murdered was innocent until proven guilty correct?

Just because they had him under arrest doesn't mean he was guilty of anything correct?

At that point he's an innocent man correct?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The same as LaVoy Finicum was an innocent man, when he was shot with his hands up by authorities.

LaVoy was an innocent man too correct?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

At that point he's an innocent man correct?

Yes he was innocent ….but he was not a good person in her eyes... she said his death was wrong... I don't believe what happen was right … and serving prison time doesn't mean he is was guilty too...Right

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So we have a video showing an innocent cripple man, no arms , no legs police murdered by strangulation.

This is the only proven self evident crime committed correct?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Well Mike GOOD LUCK , your just not getting it. What happen was not right... I get it....

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well Mike GOOD LUCK , your just not getting it. What happen was not right... I get it....

For Freedom / Liberty to exist there has to be objective right and wrong.

The only proven self evident crime perpetrated on an innocent man, was the murder.

All these other opinions don't matter. At the time the murder occurred, the man who was murdered, was an innocent man.

If it were you or anyone else dead on the ground, I'd speak the same objective Truth.

Without objective Truth, without objective right and wrong, there is no justice.

Without justice, there is no Freedom / Liberty.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony Timpa

Google it.

Most people never heard of him.

Why?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
Tony Timpa

Google it.

Most people never heard of him.

Why?

I saw that as well, he's just the exact opposite of George. Came from money well off, no criminal background.

When you look at either case, you have to think to yourself, why don't they let him up? What harm can he do, he's handcuffed.

If you're worried about a handcuffed guy doing harm to you, or outrunning you on foot, you're in the wrong line of work.

Not everyone is cut out for being a good Law Man, I've got friends I know would be excellent, others I know would be horrible.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:

[/QUOTE]

Let me guess.You watch CNN.
The most trusted name in news.

https://www.nationalreview.com...-not-a-news-network/[/QUOTE]

Awww come on couldn't you find a CNN opinion hit piece from a more "legit" (LOL!) news source like epick times or breit****?

Right wing media DOES NOT want you to watch or listen to the real news cause then you'd find out you been taken for a sucker. Maybe you ought to give it a try just to see what it's like instead of taking someone elses OPINION.

Remember a couple of years ago when Ted Koppel told hannity that he was "bad for America". hannity is an opinion guy trying to make you think he is a news guy.

This guy used to be the political reporter for Faux news. He doesn't think too highly of them anymore wonder why.

Fox News reporter Carl Cameron- The majority of Fox’s programming is now “predominantly talk, it’s predominantly supportive of a president who is violating all kinds of American values, laws, rules, precedents, etc. ... it’s just propaganda, and that’s the stuff of third-world nations, not the one that prides itself as leader of all nations

Did you read what some of the retired military leaders from our country said about what is going on in our country now? Basically they think this corrupt administration is taking us in the wrong direction. Especially read what General Jim Mattis wrote.

Bet you would've liked Obama if he'd acted like the dear leader? The feckless republicans (russia loving) in Congress enabling dear leader to take us down the path of a dictatorship.

The liar n chief is totally unfit for the job.

Would you like to know what I really think?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
Here is an example of how this corrupt administration works. And you all support this stuff.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/...9-contracts?ref=wrap