Find
Notify
Tools

Coronavirus
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boucher Jr:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by Boucher Jr:
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
1. Why were there no protests in Minneapolis when the Somali Man threw the 5 year old white boy off the Third Floor of the Mall of America?

2. Why were there no protests in Minneapolis when Black Cop Mohamed Noor shot and killed unarmed White Australian Woman Justine Diamond?

3. Why were there no protests in Michigan when the Young Black Man was caught beating up the old White Man in the Nursing Home?

Were not animals. All it used to take was a simple sprayin down with a fire hose every now and then to keep em in line but whatever let the bleeding hearts have it their way... Let em burn their own pathetic houses down fucn idiots lmao

The only consequence of not perp walking the four murderer's who worked in tandem to publicly torture and murder an innocent until proven guilty, already handcuffed American, is if freedom / liberty isn't preserved. A slap on the wrist isn't in your best interest, or in the preservation of freedom.

A more logical response would be to call for murder one charges to be fast tracked on the four perps, in order to bring a swift end to the rioting. It worked in the 1770 Boston Massacre.

George was arrested for using a counterfeit $20 to buy a pack of cigarettes and was outside the store smoking a cigarette when the perps arrived. Obviously george didn't know nor the sales clerk it was a fake $20 when George was given his change. If it were intentional, George would've peeled out, common sense.

That could've been me dead on the ground, I've been passed fake bills I didn't realize were fake, until I went to use them. It could have been anyone passed a fake $20 bill, dead on the ground.

They tortured and murdered George on video. This is a F'n crime against humanity torture murder caught on video, perpetrated by trusted officials.

All they gotta do is charge all four with first degree murder to preserve freedom. And this chit will be all over with. The chaos will subside.

There's plenty of time to negotiate the charges later. After a formal investigation is conducted.

You people must love handing over your freedom, NPC's parroting fake news. This isn't a racial matter but a rights vs wrongs matter. Good vs evil.

The way you worded that would imply you believe ol Georgie boy is actually dead.

If you and I and two others put a handcuffed and defenseless man to death in the fashion police did George, we'd be charged first degree torture murder crime against humanity.

Where is the rule of law in the police not being held to the same standard?

Is this engineered chaos?

I suggest again the perpetrators in this torture murder the trusted officials, be held to the same standard.

This is a rational suggestion any first world civilization would carry out.

Anything else is indeed engineered chaos.

You can't expect the people to respect the rule of law, if the trusted officials don't respect the rule of law. Common sense.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I guess the Coronavirus thread is over.

Time to move on to the rioting thread.

NBA player J.R. Smith whooping on a vandal who broke his truck window....

South Philly locals guarding their Target store from anybody trying to get inside...

I guess we will start seeing more street justice.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:

I guess the Coronavirus thread is over.

Time to move on to the rioting thread.

NBA player J.R. Smith whooping on a vandal who broke his truck window....

South Philly locals guarding their Target store from anybody trying to get inside...

I guess we will start seeing more street justice.

https://youtu.be/yJ7EBF6IQn4

Engineered chaos?

You can be an NPC- non player character, or you can ask rational questions and make rational suggestions to quell the violence before it's too late.

You're looking at the collapse of America, seems like you'd be interested in adding something logical to save your country.

Parroting fake news won't help.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here's how easily they could stop the protests if they wanted. All they have to do is charge the four cops with murder. If you and I and two other guys murdered a handcuffed man in the fashion the police did George, We'd be charged with torture murder crimes against humanity probably. If authorities really want to stop the protests they'd apply the rule of law on their own, the police. The protests would subside, leaving only the criminals in the street, to shoot like fish in a barrel. The ship is listing and about to go down if there's no rule of law, there's no freedom to begin with.

If we could get every American to promote this approach we could right the ship before it goes down. Because authority's would be forced to apply the rule of law to their own, the police. We could aid in stopping the rioting looting. To stop the Chaos is as easy as stopping the protest.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mile High:

What happened to the Republican Party?

List of cities currently burning

Atlanta (Democrat mayor)
Boston (Democrat mayor)
Chicago (Democrat mayor)
Columbus (Democrat mayor)
Dallas (Democrat mayor)
Des Moines (Democrat mayor)
Denver (Democrat mayor)
Detroit (Democrat mayor)
District of Colombia (Democrat mayor)
Houston (Democrat mayor)
Los Angeles (Democrat mayor)
Louisville (Democrat mayor)
Memphis (Democrat mayor)
Minneapolis (Democrat mayor)
New York (Democrat mayor)
Philadelphia (Democrat mayor)
Phoenix (Democrat mayor)
Portland (Democrat mayor)
Sacramento (Democrat mayor)
San Jose (Democrat mayor)

And you asked what happened to the Republican Party!

We all get to witness failure under democrat control.

You prefer a dictator as President I presume?

Obviously the people want a Democrat and not a Russian loving Republican running their cities.

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
The dear leader (wannabe dictator) and right wing media (propaganda) called Coronavirus a hoax. You believe their lies. Foolish minions.

OVER 108,000+ DEAD IN 3 MONTHS.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
The dear leader (wannabe dictator) and right wing media (propaganda) called Coronavirus a hoax. You believe their lies. Foolish minions.

OVER 108,000+ DEAD IN 3 MONTHS.

My Governor in Illinois locked the state down for months.Threatened arrest if you didn't social distance without a face mask.

That sounds like a dictator to me.

Now he changed his tune and encourages protesting.What happened to Coronavirus?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

What happened to the Republican Party?

List of cities currently burning

Atlanta (Democrat mayor)
Boston (Democrat mayor)
Chicago (Democrat mayor)
Columbus (Democrat mayor)
Dallas (Democrat mayor)
Des Moines (Democrat mayor)
Denver (Democrat mayor)
Detroit (Democrat mayor)
District of Colombia (Democrat mayor)
Houston (Democrat mayor)
Los Angeles (Democrat mayor)
Louisville (Democrat mayor)
Memphis (Democrat mayor)
Minneapolis (Democrat mayor)
New York (Democrat mayor)
Philadelphia (Democrat mayor)
Phoenix (Democrat mayor)
Portland (Democrat mayor)
Sacramento (Democrat mayor)
San Jose (Democrat mayor)

And you asked what happened to the Republican Party!

We all get to witness failure under democrat control.

You prefer a dictator as President I presume?

Obviously the people want a Democrat and not a Russian loving Republican running their cities.

You're calling a President who want to ensure Americans safety a "dictator"?

I guess looting and arson are ok with you!

Take A ride through democratic control Philly during looting.....

You won't see this in a Democratic state....

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
LaVoy Finicum is the original hands up don't shoot American.

No violence, No Truth, No Justice, No murder charges, No Liberty

Does this look like a racial problem to you?

No virtue is the problem and the chicken which has come home to roost. The bad Karma which is now in every American's lap.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
So it's ok to gas and shoot with rubber bullets peaceful protesters so the dear leader can do a photo op with a Bible (which he has never read) in front of a church he rarely attends?

Over 19,000 lies and misleading statements made by the dear leader conman since he took office and you all believe every word he spews.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Only a virtuous people are capable of Freedom - LaVoy Finicum

One of, if not the greatest quote in the history of America. Fact

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is the equivalent of a cripple with no arms and legs being strangled to death by a trusted official, does it really matter what the color of the cripple's skin is? Seriously?

WTF have you become? Demonic? You people are F'n sick!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
crip·ple

cause (someone) to become unable to walk or move properly.

And you people are worried about Trump after a cripple torso is strangled to death on video by a trusted official? You people are F'n sick! What have you become? Satanic?

It's no wonder this bad Karma chicken has come home to roost in all our laps. Because of you and your religion.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That Polk County guy has got it right.....Looters are thieves and should be treated as such. They aren't protesting anything---just stealing under the cover of the real protesters. And everyone should be allowed to protect themselves, including cops that get assulted by these thugs posing as "protesters".

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My son lives in Polk County. Sheriff Grady is a well respected law enforcement official, tough as nails. That being said, god have mercy on anybody threating my son or his family. He and his wife are both crack shots and not afraid to shoot.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Corona virus is dead, and everything that goes along with it! How many arrest have been made against rioters for violating social distancing? If it's not important during protest & riots then it's not important.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
That Polk County guy has got it right.....Looters are thieves and should be treated as such. They aren't protesting anything---just stealing under the cover of the real protesters. And everyone should be allowed to protect themselves, including cops that get assulted by these thugs posing as "protesters".

I agree looters and rioters should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I don't have any room for them.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Corona virus is dead, and everything that goes along with it! How many arrest have been made against rioters for violating social distancing? If it's not important during protest & riots then it's not important.

I think we should give it 2 or 3 weeks and see how the count will grow. It's still going up in some states now. It was suppose to go away in April remember when it when the weather got warmer. Somebody said that.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It did here.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post