Find
Notify
Tools

Coronavirus
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Anybody ever really study the models AND the actual data?

State of Ohio
Projected New Cases PER DAY w/o social distancing:
March 11: 509 (ACTUAL number: 1)
March 19: 33,603 (ACTUAL number: 31)
NOTE: Ohio closed schools March 16
Ohio stay-at-home order: March 23

Projected New Cases PER DAY w/ strict social distancing:
April 13: 1,398 (ACTUAL number: 363)

Projected Peak strict social distancing:
April 19: "~2,000" (even though their own graph says 1,607)
... except Ohio already hit peak resource usage on April 8.
ACTUAL peak number of new cases per day... April 4: 427

Most Ohio counties have 0-15 cases. The interactive map and links to the graph and other data is available at https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/w...dashboards/overview/

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I think Maxwell Smart would say "Missed it by that much..."

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Redneck COVID 19 protection..

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
It's funny how a thread grinds to a halt when data is introduced. LOL

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Look on the bright side. At least a study will result to determine how much toilet paper it will take to service the soft ball sized A - holes of 99% of the people.

98% oblivious of the fact they are nothing more than rats in an experiment.

Bush, Clinton, Obama , Trump. Same old BS Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
"Please disperse. There's nothing to see here."
Smile

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Mr. Beard.

Since activating option #3 (with a few folks), I've lost some aggravation in reading about the Coronavirus. With that in mind I'll now have a Corona, possibly two.

Have a great day everyone.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I think it's about time none of the above is included on the presidential ballots. Then I'll vote.

I'm fairly certain "we the people" didn't supply their stamp of approval on these bailouts.

These fkr's can't lose.

It's like having a track official in your back pocket with a predetermined hand out just in case Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Speaking of "Bail Out".
As of TODAY the money is GONE.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Someone, anyone please remind "Queen" Pelosi that she is, IN FACT, not in charge of every American Citizen.

Speaker of the House is not the President! The woman has a serious "God" complex. Can someone please muzzle that moron.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This^^^^^^^^^^!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
While millions of Americans have lost their jobs in a matter of weeks amid widespread, forced business closures meant to flatten the coronavirus curve, Nancy Pelosi found the time to chat via video conferencing with TV host James Corden about — wait for it — her sweet tooth.....

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Very sad to see most of this, but about what I expected.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12172 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
In November, fix the problem.

Bob

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Three week vacation and trillion dollar bailouts are required to service already unserviceable debt? Is that coronavirus or a giant sucking sound of globalism I hear?

Communism is all that is left to accomplish. An Orwellian technocratic nightmare.

Good luck fixing that in November.

https://youtu.be/vAI2QOBMlTA

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
A codicil to the Lincoln statement:
"You can fool most of the people most of the time." Especially if you're a 21st century Democrat.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Looks like the sheeple counting portion of the operation is nearing its completion Eh?

https://youtu.be/IMnB11Dihac

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Stimulant - stimulus Eh?

https://youtu.be/vAI2QOBMlTA

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Can someone please muzzle that moron.

Bob

I think the same thing when dear leader (the liar and chief) speaks. Rex Tillerson said he was "an f ing moron" but the right wants to follow the con man. He's in it for himself. This is the most corrupt administration ever.

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post