DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone catch the GBR show last night?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone catch the GBR show last night?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
They had a the new manager from Central Illinois Dragway on.

They're going to do a 7k local series with points program. I think they said 6 times this season.

Saturday/Sunday 7000 to win, only 400 to double the entire weekend.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That is correct, and from what they were saying at the Pat Rogers practice tree race, I believe they are doing a 10k runoff for the top 32 in points at the end. Top 15 plus a random draw in no box, and top 15 plus a random draw in box. Hoping goes well!

Posts: 152 | Location: St.Louis | Registered: May 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great program!

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't have to race far from home track if those programs started popping up. We are lucky in Central Iowa. Cedar Falls has 17 races paying $5000 to win and up (4-$5K, 6-$7K, 3-$10K & 4-$11K. Double those and you are in 34 events, that about covers a season for me.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I agree toad. Wish more tracks would try this.