Big Money Racing

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/4677058896

June 24, 2022, 04:42 PM
B KING
Big Money Racing
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
I'm ol' fashioned maybe, I believe the car wins races.

quote:
The car wins the races.

quote:
I still think the car wins .015 total or better Super Pro races.

I think it's 80-90% of it.

quote:
McMillan Tac-50, 80-90% of it is the weapon.

Mike,
We are getting you to budge from your hard lines in the 1st 2 quotes. You are down 10% - 20% from the hard line, LOL! I know we are not going to agree on this topic.

I will say this. I have won minimum $5K-$10K & I consider that chump change in today's Big Money racing. I've done it in both top bulb & bottom bulb racing.

As for the McMillan Tac-50, that's one bad Bytch! While I haven't specifically fired that weapon, but similar. Plus, I've been exclusively trained as a Sniper back in the day. Thanks to a higher power I never had to use that training. The majority of skillful shooting requires a well disciplined individual to operate it correctly. The 80-90% is a sales pitch! My background on the subject comes from 26 years of service to this Country & 15 years with a Defense Contractor; with extensive training in many different areas of weapons.

Everything, I've written is based on 1st hand experience with proven results. Those are my facts.

We will agree to disagree, at least I will. Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
June 24, 2022, 08:48 PM
Mike Rietow
If 80% of wasn't the weapon, everyone would be using pistols.

If 80% weren't the car, everyone would be in factory condition muscle cars on 8" wide DOT street tires. Laughing Hard

Work on it! I will!!

June 24, 2022, 09:49 PM
Mike Rietow
I know what ya mean though King. We had three major dragster chassis builders within miles of Sunshine, slow small tire, car wins races. Dragster track. I was probably slowest dial'd 6.40.

6.40 with all dragsters, car wins races.
June 24, 2022, 10:39 PM
B KING
Yep, so many ways to skin a cat & all that matters is the end results!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436