DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Steve “Fuzz” Furr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steve “Fuzz” Furr
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted
One bad man, congrats on your super gas win in Bristol Not worthy Not worthy

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
Congrats on an impressive win Steve.

Crew Chief customer since 2005.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My hero You Da Man

Marshall Smith. Jr

Posts: 18 | Location: rock hill s,c, | Registered: June 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
nothing was mentioned about EP in the post race interview. I will be giving my coaching to someone who will appreciate it.

ep-props brother. 3 thou in the semis was rough on your dude

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
nothing was mentioned about EP in the post race interview. I will be giving my coaching to someone who will appreciate it.

Pauley...he meant to give you credit...it's tough being a winner with regularity and being flooded with emotion and adrenalin...lmfao!

Great Job Fuzz, the 3 pack in the semi was salty!!!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:

That’s ok EP, they said he had a small package in the semi’s Laughing very hard

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Fuzz
posted Hide Post
LOL Easy boyz, Thanks EP, could not do it without EP. EP is my biggest supporter.

Fuzz - Me and EP think a lot a like.

Posts: 231 | Location: Hollywoods cool Skool | Registered: April 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
way to go Fuzz Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Never heard of the guy??

Posts: 115 | Location: 2008 IHRA SSS No Box WC | Registered: June 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post