DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    All New Fall Throwdown & Top Tier Big Money Events
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All New Fall Throwdown & Top Tier Big Money Events
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
As we approach the Fall Racing Season we have a newly listed Featured Big Bucks Race On Board. Yes it's a Pre Entry Event but only to cap the race at a "LOW" "Manageable" Event with great payouts.

We've seen this concept earlier this year with Loose Rockers' St Patrick's 300 and will again with the Guaranteed Great American Million in November.

Pay a little more for GREAT Payouts and a Stellar experience.

I certainly feel this event is worthy of support. If you look closely and drill down into the structure, I'm sure you'll realize it's one of the best structured races of the season.

Posts: 2099 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
The no split race that SFG is having and this race. That’s the way all big money races should be paid out. clapping

Posts: 433 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
How they going to regulate a "no split"?

I like the 2nd round win round money.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
How they going to regulate a "no split"?

I like the 2nd round win round money.

There’s no rule against splitting. If someone still wants to split they can.

Posts: 433 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Never heard of him…..OTHERS have made me gun shy on sending said amount of money….SL pre enter me I’ll pay you back if I make it…lol

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Whomp - Tony Gambardella is a long time racer. Runs a "legit" Performance Business in Florida TG Motorsports. They sell a LOT of parts. Tony came up with this format last year.

Check them out here - https://stores.tgmotorsports.net/

SL...

Posts: 2099 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This is one of the greatest payout races I have seen! The 2 big races Norwalk have over the next month are the same. It would be great to see more races like this for next season. I am finally at the stage where I should be able to start doing a little more traveling to some of these better races next year and these are the type of races that are worth the time and money. Pays well at top and you don't have to make a semi or better to pay for your weekend.

Posts: 152 | Location: St.Louis | Registered: May 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
just stinks its same weekend as the Mike Smith memorial deal in Montgomery. already pre entered there same weekend.

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
This race is now Guaranteed with entries still available. Contact Tony if interested.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Be there…

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post