DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vegas Thanksgiving race info?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vegas Thanksgiving race info?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure the track will not be prepared for the Thanksgiving race like it was for the SCSN, but it should be well prepped as usual.

Anyway, I decided I'm leaving the launch retard on, put some more time in the shift timer & no 1,000 one, two, three, four counting. The car seems pretty comfortable at 5.90s in the 1/8 mile & that's the plan. It should have me chasing most of the time & should be a good spot for being chased also.

Looking forward to a good time.

2BKing Big Grin

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
DK, you were a no show in Bakersfield! Dinner with Ed???

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Stan Deming
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike,

It was so great to see you in Bakersfield! We had a blast and will look forward to going back next year and catching up again.

Have a great Turkey day and good luck to all those in Vegas this weekend.

Posts: 46 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
DK, you were a no show in Bakersfield! Dinner with Ed???

He made it to Vegas today & is have Thanksgiving feasting with us on Thurs. at the track!

2BKing Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Had my Cheerios this morning along with some blueberries getting ready for the Geezer Gamblers race today. This will be my first year eligible to run this race. Looking forward to a good time. Big Grin

2BKing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Made it to 9 cars in the Geezer Gambler today & had a good time. Big Grin

2BKing Cool

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
made it to the 1/4s, 5 cars. had 00s-teen lights, car was dead x till round 4 went 1 over he was 3 over my 44 to his 17 mov for him .0042

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
You did good, as usual! Cool

2BKing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Since he started this thread. Did Dave "imakehp' make it to the race?

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Yes

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
qtrrcr,

Wins run for the money in the Sportsman Class this morning.

2BKing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Yes

Good deal, Dave hopefully you are having fun!!

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Every run the dragster (and me) gets better. First 3 passes not fun. Stuck at 5.15 / 136. Spent the night putting plugs, timing, dropped the jets from 98 to 95 and ran the valves. No more time trials so first round today I figured F it just dial 5.10 and run it out. I was kinda happy to break out with a 4.80 / 145….. averaging a .014 so far. Looking forward to tomorrows race but so far I’m just a 1st round grape. And I’m loving every minute !!!

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Every run the dragster (and me) gets better. First 3 passes not fun. Stuck at 5.15 / 136. Spent the night putting plugs, timing, dropped the jets from 98 to 95 and ran the valves. No more time trials so first round today I figured F it just dial 5.10 and run it out. I was kinda happy to break out with a 4.80 / 145….. averaging a .014 so far. Looking forward to tomorrows race but so far I’m just a 1st round grape. And I’m loving every minute !!!

Nice!!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I think Bryan king just won todays Pro race. Headed up to his pit to confirm.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yep BKing just picked up a couple grand for todays race. Happy Thanksgiving bud !!

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yep BKing just picked up a couple grand for todays race. Happy Thanksgiving bud !!

Congrats KING!

There goes all retard Ed's material.

What's the delusional head set wearing wannabe crew chief Ed gonna use to ridicule KING with now, if he can't say KING ain't won shyt or done shyt worth talking about.

Hopefully KING picked up a Wally, that would be hilarious!! Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed who?

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ed who?

LoL! Ed, the head set wearing wanna be crew chief with forty years experience turning wrenches on race cars, but is still looking for someone to pay with enough drag racing savy to fix park on his on his 2 speed powerglide. Your ol' buddy Ed Smile

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, it was a good day! My goal was met with the new combo. My game plan/strategy didn't disappoint me.

I have a big day tomorrow, with the daily Pro race & the 2 hundred dollar buy in low roller gambler race tomorrow.

I think Imakehp had a blast today, good eats & lots of laughs at the pit fire tonight. I think he had fun watching our electronic scoot...scoot racing.

Mike, no Wally for this race. I can send you a pic of some of mine.

2BKing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436