DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    They will never take American's guns
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They will never take American's guns
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
If worst case scenario played out and UN troops showed up to take our guns, which is the only group that could possibly attempt it, they would surrender faster than a drunk frenchman. The U.S. military would be crippled because most of our soldiers would be going home to protect their own freedom. Once that happens the goat f**kers in the mid east will all be at war and china would probably try something stupid like goin after South Korea or Japan and Russia would do the same in the **** hole known as eastern Europe there would be war all over the world. After the UN retreated to their hot tea and crepes we would be left with another civil war, the economy would cease to exist, and we would probably be stuck in a depression berry oboma the gay black president and his husband could only dream of. Our position as the worlds only super power / world cops would go away and hopefully go back to an isolationism stance like pre WW2 once the civil war was over and liberal democrats ceased to exist. Could take months or decades but its probably going to happen sooner or later. Our guns arent goin anywhere though and thats a fact.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Our position as the worlds only super power / world cops would go away...

Your forgot the dollars fall as the world currency and the petro dollar. That will have an impact we will never recover from. The US will be just another European like country.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Our position as the worlds only super power / world cops would go away...

Your forgot the dollars fall as the world currency and the petro dollar. That will have an impact we will never recover from. The US will be just another European like country.

Not for long, they dont have the resources or farm land we do.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
When we answer the door at 3:00 a.m. and some pony-tailed twenty something girl with a badge and accompanied by thirty federal agents- all armed with fully automatic weapons and surrounding our property announces she is here to collect all our firearms pursuant to recently passed legislation, I predict we will all submit just like we did when we cravenly surrendered our First Amendment rights and submitted to essentially House Arrest due to a flu outbreak.
Resist and wind up in a jail or a grave- your choice.

I don't believe rural America will be so willing to comply as the cities and suburbia.
They will take down rural America one at a time, dead or alive, no problem and they will have the help of many of our friends and neighbors just like the French helped the Nazis collect and kill the Jews in WW II.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
When we answer the door at 3:00 a.m. and some pony-tailed twenty something girl with a badge and accompanied by thirty federal agents- all armed with fully automatic weapons and surrounding our property announces she is here to collect all our firearms pursuant to recently passed legislation, I predict we will all submit just like we did when we cravenly surrendered our First Amendment rights and submitted to essentially House Arrest due to a flu outbreak.
Resist and wind up in a jail or a grave- your choice.

I don't believe rural America will be so willing to comply as the cities and suburbia.
They will take down rural America one at a time, dead or alive, no problem and they will have the help of many of our friends and neighbors just like the French helped the Nazis collect and kill the Jews in WW II.

Momma didn't raise no fool!

Plenty of useful idiot US citizenry to go around.

After all, US citizenry already capitulated in the offshoring of the US economy, purchasing chinese garbage in bulk, to this very day!.

When Lenin was asked what he'd do with the Useful Idiots, when done with them. Lenin said he'd hang the useful idiots, using the rope they sold him, on credit!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So far I read lots of reason to fight till you are taken out. At least you die with peace of mind that you did everything you could to prevent it.Even if still turns bad you will not know that part.

I have made comments before,maybe not here. What I would do if 3 doctors told me I had 4th stage cancer and only cpl months to live. I have changed that lately as to the targets I would go after. Yes 3 dodctors because with one and my luck he would change his mind after the fact.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
yea . I heard you can by a unfinished lower reciever and all the parts and with little maching work build your own ar 15 or ar 10.No paper work. If I was to do that I would get the ar 15 rifle.ar10 rifle in 7mm-08 and a ar 15 pistol for starters.Since Bidden is already talking about them. I might buy 3 or 4 extra lowers and have them to start others later.

I heard the machine work is not much and you can even buy the jigs and one setup uses a router. I heard this and might need to investigate it.

I've built 3 so far..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bubbletop409
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bubbletop409:
A Colt model 1911 has served our nation for over 100 years faithfully and is my choice as a personal defense weapon.

When the shyte hits the fan...

Personal defense is a joke when you have to let a person get close enough that they can shoot you before you can shoot.

I said personal weapon, I didn't say it was my only weapon. Personal and SHTF are two entirely different situations. My Colt is good for a center mass strike at 50 plus yards easily, for a SHTF scenario my Colt H-BAR or my Mini 14 Ranch rifle are very capable. Thanks for your concern.

Larry
62 Bel-Air 409
79 Cole TR-2 SunsetRaceCraft 565 RIP TRACY
260 Eliminator Eagle XP HP500EFI
NO MO BOMA
WELL DONE USN SEAL TEAM 6
Proud Deplorable

Posts: 60 | Location: Castro Valley, CA State of Insanity | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I said personal weapon, I didn't say it was my only weapon. Personal and SHTF are two entirely different situations. My Colt is good for a center mass strike at 50 plus yards easily, for a SHTF scenario my Colt H-BAR or my Mini 14 Ranch rifle are very capable. Thanks for your concern.[/QUOTE]
I had these same exact rifles and sold them both because I didn't think they were very powerful (illegal for big game in Colorado) or very accurate compared to my Remington 700 BDL 30-06. I am looking for something that will do better than those but don't expect it to be as accurate as my 30-06.
Suggestions?

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You realize you can buy an AR in 300 Win Mag.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bubbletop409
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
You realize you can buy an AR in 300 Win Mag.

And you can get off 7 or 8 rounds with an AR while your working the bolt on your Remington.

Larry
62 Bel-Air 409
79 Cole TR-2 SunsetRaceCraft 565 RIP TRACY
260 Eliminator Eagle XP HP500EFI
NO MO BOMA
WELL DONE USN SEAL TEAM 6
Proud Deplorable

Posts: 60 | Location: Castro Valley, CA State of Insanity | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The AR-10 rifles I have shot in 308 and 243 have all been very accurate. I don't know how well your 700 shoots but I think at least a couple of the ones that I fired would give it a run for the money. One Armalite in .308 owned by a friend was particularly accurate. I have a 6.8 SPC that shoots pretty well and a 6.5 Grendel that's no slouch either. And as was pointed out they are much quicker on those follow up shots!

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
7mm 08 AR 10 shoot very good but then the freaking barrel cost more than my ar 15 rifle. Pretty sure you can not get 300 win mag in AR 10. There is a similar deal but its not AR plat form that will shoot 300 win mag. Magizine well will not allow around that big.

New AR 15 pistol is on the way now. 7.5" barrel with 30 rnd mag. thats almost as long as the barrel. Should make good night stand piece. LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chris,

Re-read my post. I said you realize you can buy an AR in 300 Win Mag. I didn’t say AR-10.

Just semantics I know.

Personally if I wanted something to compare to a 30-06 I would just buy an AR-10 in 308. Ammo is easier to find and legal on North American game.