DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Pros vs Joes Practice Tree Challenge, Open to Watch the Show!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pros vs Joes Practice Tree Challenge, Open to Watch the Show!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Spring Fling Million
posted
Thanks again to Racers For Christ, Mark Dawson, Nathan Hirschi, Jared Pennington, Ryan Gleghorn, Courtney Enders and all of the contestants for making this happen!

Click here to watch the show.

Thanks,
Kyle
www.BracketRaces.com

Posts: 44 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: September 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great watch!

Posts: 82 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Kyle for doing a great job coming up and getting this out there....

clapping

I hope your treatments will get you back to 100%

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Congrats to Kyle for doing a great job coming up and getting this out there....

clapping

I hope your treatments will get you back to 100%
It was cool. I'd like to see em call it as they're letting go or before letting go even. For every time you call it, you get 5 thou off your average. Wrong add 1 thou to the average.

You'd see some comebacks possibly.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Very cool thing Kyle put together!

Very fun to watch and that kid of mine never ceases to amaze me! Very proud and grateful he was a part of it!

Hope to see more of this kind of thing in the future!!!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That was great. Some very close averages throughout the rounds.

Loved Erica's second red light...lol

Glad Kyle and everyone involved was able to put this together for some great causes during this time of need.

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
Very fun watch!

Thanks to all who support RFC!

Matt Ward

Posts: 1389 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post