DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Thanksgiving traditions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanksgiving traditions
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
So what's some of your family thanksgiving traditions?

I know lot gather for football and too much food. Ours little different. I honor the first thanksgiving dinner by spending day in wood hunting. Normally me,dad,lil brother and maybe cpl friends.We pack and fair size lunch and heat up.Normally Ham,Venison, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole,cranberry sauce(my rule) and stuffing. Maybe not as most do but hard to argue hunting for food is not traditional Thanksgiving.

Oh and big deer is good reason for added thanks.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
The $20K Footbrake Thanksgiving Tradition

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Yea I did forget we use to do Farmington with lil brothers deal. Hes more small tire stuff now and I need trailer. Plus footbrake will not allow dragsters.LOL How about a handbrake only race that be different.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's my family's biggest holiday. Always look forward to it and consequently I'll never race on Thanksgiving. For you that are good luck and safe racing. For you that are not, have a great Thanksgiving filled with wonderful memories!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Honestly, it used to be all about the football schedule. Who is going to be playing in the 1:00 game? Who is going to playing in the 4:00 game? Then the meal would be scheduled around that.

Now, that is not even a consideration. I haven't watched an NFL game in a couple of years, and I see no reason to change that. Maybe it's about time to come up with some new traditions. I have always really liked eggrolls. Maybe we could add eggrolls to the Thanksgiving menu. Wink Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post