New
Find
Notify
Tools

GM going EV
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike Nitzsche, You buy solar panels that charge your Tesla battery packs. So no need for a gas generator.

OZSC (Stock symbol) has the following covered and it will be out in 2022

The Neo-Grids is the production of electricity for the off-grid markets that require massive amounts of energy and when the current infrastructure has no way of supporting this expanding demand.

As with any market, supply and demand controls the price, but we at OZOP recognized the problem and have developed a solution which is the Neo-Grids. The design is currently undergoing final engineering with deployment in 4-8 weeks. This model is of modular design and can be deployed in most markets.

The price parity of a grid-tied energy system and the development cost of a standalone energy system has been met and exceeded with OZOP bringing the Neo-Grids mainstream. Not only is OZOP executing the contract supply chain, but we will also own & operate units of the Neo-Grids and the distribution chain for a strong recurring revenue model with demand increasing for the next several decades.

How Off-Grid Solar Systems Work? Off-grid solar system works with a battery bank to store all the electricity that has been generated and supplies electricity when needed. Batteries get charged continuously irrespective of the consumption with the solar energy that is being produced.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J69,

Posts: 497 | Location: N/A | Registered: December 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Batteries get charged continuously irrespective of the consumption

Neat trick.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6378 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Can the folks who get a stiffy from electric vehicles please start their own website? Thanks in advance.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So the big plan is to phase out all Fed, state and local vehicles with EV.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Tesla owner straps dynamite to his Model S in reaction to battery replacement quote costing $22,000......

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
Tesla owner straps dynamite to his Model S in reaction to battery replacement quote costing $22,000......

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qwudl4JsLv0" title="YouTube video player" width="853">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Wonder what the costs are for the rest of the models? Still haven’t seen a recycle plan for lithium ( in short supply) disposal.
Cart i. Front of the horse.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This fella has a reasonable view on ev's.

https://youtu.be/sytWLB4-W-M

I'm not sure I agree with the world being doomed by anything human caused. Still interesting. Also interesting that China produces almost three times the emissions that the US does.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6378 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Just a growing fad.
They are NOT practical, they get MAYBE 250 miles on a charge.
So what they are saying is you will need 2 vehicles, 1 gas vehicle if you need to travel more than 250 miles per day and 1 for local driving. NOT HAPPENING, PERIOD.
Or you can take 6 days to drive to Florida one way (Snow Birds). Totally impractical.

My friend that owns a tow company is VERY excited about these new EV's, right now he is picking up stranded mommies due to low/dead batteries.
It was a very hot summer (AC running none stop while driving), i.e. stranded mommy. He can't wait for winter with the heaters on 100% while driving.

He's getting at least 1 call a day, sometimes up to 3 a day.
$125 hook up fee and $15 per mile to drop it in their driveway.
He only takes credit cards paid once they hit their house BEFORE he drops it.

This Climate Change BS is hysterical with everyone drinking the Kool-aid BUT as long as there is money to be made let's do it.

California can't even keep up with their electrical grid now BUT they want everyone to drive EV's, HYSTERICAL.

And lets not start with the Solar Panel and Heat Pump BS. They do NOT work.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
My view and opinion on EV`s, they cost to charge, out on the road you wait in most cases not only to get a spot but the charging process also. You`re limited to distance and when the battery does go bad, it can cost you half the price of what the car cost new. It`s already been proven what you save in fuel costs makes it a complete wash when the battery needs to be replaced. If you are going on a long trip and have the time to waste while charging the car every 300 miles, fine. Not to mention the safety aspect of the EV but the last thing i would do is park that POS in my garage that is attached to my house or anywhere near it. I had to move my Daughter back home from College 3 weeks ago from Greenville North Carolina. I took my 2018 Ford F450, filled it up in Greenville which has a 48 gallon tank and a 52 gallon in the bed. Just on the 48 gallon tank when filled said that i have 720 miles to empty. I made it home with 195 miles left to empty which means i averaged 16 miles to the gallon and I did this trip in one day. Diesel`s burn cleaner than any gas powered vehicle out there. You can check that on EPA`s website. BTW, the earth has been here for over 4 billion years. It will be here for another 4 billion years, we wont be here but the earth will. This EV and go green bullshyt is the handy work of the Democrats.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post