DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG JEGS Half Million - LIVE COVERAGE & RESULTS
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG JEGS Half Million - LIVE COVERAGE & RESULTS
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Well racers it's finally here. The SFG JEGS Half Million kicks off today with the JEGS 50k warm-up.

Live Coverage and Chat page / links on DRR Home page - HERE

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
370 ish in today JEGS 50k warmup with Nick Folk in his cobalt defeating Kayleigh May (Wes May's wife) in her dragster.

Tomorrow is set to kick off at 9am with new entry time runs. We have 6 in our camp and I think there are quite a few more who didn't run today. Should make for a great week of racing.

Tune in tomorrow morning as the live feed is up.

SL...

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Go door car(s)! Smile Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
The first $50k race which began on Tuesday and finished on Wednesday saw Donovan Williams (GDub's boy) defeat Jason Jensen out of Michigan in his Chevelle.

The decision has been made to run the 2nd $50k race which was scheduled to begin Thursday and finish on Sunday to combine the days and run this race to completion on Thursday. It may be a little late, but it will help from spreading it out and allow racers a travel day to be home for the 4th, or to use as a carryover day if there by chance is weather or issues.

The JEGS Half Million will remain as scheduled with the race starting on Friday and finishing on Saturday.

Live feed link is up on DRR Home Page.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

donovan williams

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
And here I thought b*ybacks/mulligans/double entries were complicated! Eek Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
An so called JACKPOT drawings…

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Cory Gulitti win $50k over Labbous Jr late Thursday night. Jr got in via the "jackpot" drawing.

Juniors, Time Trial, 1st round and re-entry round for the JEGS HALF MILLION is Friday.

Saturday will be the completion of the Half Million.

PLayer codes are up with the final rounds from last night on the DRR home page.

SL...

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
An so called JACKPOT drawings…

What is the "Jackpot drawing?" I looked on the SFG site and Facebook page, but any description is too small/blurry to read. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure Jackpot drawing is if they draw your lottery ticket you bought from them out of a hat, you're put back in the race at 16 or 32 cars.

Being now a winner has come about from a jackpot ticket, they'll sell like hot cakes.

Nothing wrong with it if they put 100% of the jackpot ticket money on top of the purse.

I'll bet it's $500-$1000 per ticket

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They must've broken bread, wasn't it Gulliti who said he wouldn't race sent from god races ever again? Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
I'm pretty sure Jackpot drawing is if they draw your lottery ticket you bought from them out of a hat, you're put back in the race at 16 or 32 cars.

Being now a winner has come about from a jackpot ticket, they'll sell like hot cakes.

Nothing wrong with it if they put 100% of the jackpot ticket money [b]on top of the purse.[/B]

How in the **** does THAT make it OK?! Oh wait. I forgot, as long as something/anything increases the size of the purse, it's a "good" thing. Roll Eyes Nevermind. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
quote:

Nothing wrong with it if they put 100% of the jackpot ticket money [b]on top of the purse.[/B]

How in the **** does THAT make it OK?! Oh wait. I forgot, as long as something/anything increases the size of the purse, it's a "good" thing. Roll Eyes Nevermind. Take care. Tom Worthington

I'd rather see a racer taking 100% out of there, rather than the 6 or 8 guys who split everything up at the end of weekend, wouldn't you? Confused

I'd rather see em sell a hundred lucky dog tickets, than add buy back rounds, yeah! Duh!

Anything to make the payout worthwhile, Yes.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Just because it's new, doesn't automatically mean it's bad.

It has the potential to be good for everyone, just depends how they do it.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jackpot ticket sounds like a way to make sure there are 9 cars instead of 8 cars

Posts: 785 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
They must've broken bread, wasn't it Gulliti who said he wouldn't race sent from god races ever again? Laughing Hard

I did...I also said I would quit jacking off as a teenager HMMMM

Either way...ya got me on this one.

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
It's getting to where I can't see this print. LOL

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Tell me you didn’t take that bait Chris. Rumor down here at the WFC is GOD took back some of the promised purse?

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
quote:

I did...I also said I would quit jacking off as a teenager HMMMM

Either way...ya got me on this one.

Brother, that is too much information. Lol

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3992 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
yea but who knew how marriage worked when they were teenagers. Agree we could have done with another comparison.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Can’t seem to get an official car count but I heard the half million is now only 350. Yes that’s a lot still but the entrants paid to race for 500

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post