DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Sonoma six second club
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sonoma six second club
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
What happened to all the six second players? It’s time to beat your chest! Let it rip!!!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Barry we currently have 39 cars in the 6's.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That’s impressive Moe but I keep hearing how fast some are but not seeing the proof.. Time slips! Dancing Cat

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Dancing Cat

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
thought 7.0 was a six lol

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by victo:
thought 7.0 was a six lol

Lol... Wrong

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
Barry we currently have 39 cars in the 6's.

Top 43!! Very impressive.

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Barry I ran a 6 second car first round but he dialed up. HMMMM

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

HMMMM Confused
15 TS cars in the sixes..
Nats should be fast!
I’ll see you in a while, left stuff in the trailer...

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Almost a full field in the 6's in T/D. This weekend for sure.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
quote:
lmfao

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Barry i heard another one ran in the 6's today but he only ran to the 1000ft Shake head

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Barry i heard another one ran in the 6's today but he only ran to the 1000ft Shake head

That would be a good number if we were racing 1000 foot but..Like yours we are way into the fives... Spitting

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
And then there is the Nats...
TD. 32 well into the sixes..6.80
TS. 18 in the sixes, all the way to #29 in the teens and three from 7.30-49...Pretty impressive.
Great job to all!!! Not worthy clapping

Raceless in California!