DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    racer/dog lovers in NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

racer/dog lovers in NC
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Just received email from triad golden retriever rescue. They need dogs that are being left behind before storm transported into central NC. I was thinking if I had trailer I would go get as many as I could create and haul. I don't trailer yet but would help with fuel cost if any want to help out.
contact me if think something you can do and AI will see what can be arranged. probably only 1 day window to setup and get going.

Working on getting contact info now to speed things up in case one of you want to do this.
336 362 1785 best contact.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Wish I was closer, I would help.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
I will share this on Facebook and my Racers for Rescues page. Is it OK for me to post the phone # ?

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
sure if nothing else I will get them in touch with those in charge,if they ever send me info on how to contact them quickly.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post