DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hitting timing block at bradenton
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hitting timing block at bradenton
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It obviously still bothers you man.
I'm Jimmy Jones in the comment section by the way.
Comparing Trump (or Flynn's) situations to anything that has happened to you is ludicrous. They were really treated badly. The guys on the bullet gave you a bad time because they know there is no crying in bracket racing. You got cheated. Big Deal. I feel your pain I really do but now its passed time to man up and get over it.
More to the point is that you are obviously a good racer with a very credible record but it makes you look bad to others by doing so much crying. Notice that these videos are all yours. Who in their right mind does this?
By the way, didn't I argue politics with you on another screen name of yours at one point and you were a solid democrat at that time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrkYwZD4kJM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgRXQXTl8QA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zHmmanh0mI

LET IT GO.

Posts: 19 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^Nut Case^^^^^^^

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
^^^^^^^Nut Case^^^^^^^

quote:
Originally posted by n5ifi:
You got cheated. Big Deal.

n5ifi is saying "Bradentom track officials lied, cheated and stole money from you, Big Deal.

If I were you I'd bend over for more and BTW who in their right mind besides Trump puts together video evidence to prove he was cheated?

Ya'll are some goofy azz backward mofo's! You're the reason officials at all levels of society get away with lying, cheating and stealing. You've normalized it by granting officials the authority to lie, cheat and steal, not holding them accountable. You liberals are the reason America is a snowball headed downhill to hell.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by n5ifi:
It obviously still bothers you man.
I'm Jimmy Jones in the comment section by the way.
Comparing Trump (or Flynn's) situations to anything that has happened to you is ludicrous. They were really treated badly. The guys on the bullet gave you a bad time because they know there is no crying in bracket racing. You got cheated $$$. Big Deal. I feel your pain I really do but now its passed time to man up and get over it.
More to the point is that you are obviously a good racer with a very credible record but it makes you look bad to others by doing so much crying. Notice that these videos are all yours. Who in their right mind does this?
By the way, didn't I argue politics with you on another screen name of yours at one point and you were a solid democrat at that time?

"Big Deal" Bradenton lied, cheated and stole money from a racer" ..... Liberals

"Timid men... prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^More Nut Case^^^^^

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
^^^^Impossible Whopper crisis actor^^^^