DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Is there a curfew at Holy springs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there a curfew at Holy springs
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Same car oiled down every pass and from one end to the other this time.

Posts: 33 | Location: Cooper Tx | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Don't know why he was still allowed to race if that is a fact. I looked in about 10:30 and they were cleaning the track and I think it was 3rd round. I once raced all night and the next race started a 9. 2 hours from the end of one race till the start of the next one. No more.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of mark warmouth
posted Hide Post
ferndaleflyer, i was there, it was more like 5 hrs between rds. butt load of jr dragsters really slowed the pace. they just overextended themselves, but the track was good and they tried everything they could. unforseen weather kinda screwed thing up to. im like you, i aint used to the long waits, so i bailed saterday after 1st rd lost. bought back then got a refund and came home.

baby

Posts: 3309 | Location: lodi,ca. | Registered: February 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Long way from Lodi to Holly Springs. Steve Stites once told me it was closer to LA than it was to Jacksonville,NC from Holly Springs.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post