DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Bracket talk not working on iPad?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bracket talk not working on iPad?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
For some reason I can't get bracket talk on my iPad anymore. Don't know what is going on. I jumped on the computer this morning and everything is working normally. Anyone else having this problem?

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I can't say, but it works on my iPhone which uses the same browser.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3150 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I just posted this reply with my I-Pad

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Okay, I updated to the latest OS on my iPad. Still no worky. I tried it with a different browser on my iPad (Firefox) instead of Safari. Still no worky. Did the reboot thing and all of that. Looked at my settings but I can't tell crap about that. Tried it on my iPhone. No worky there either.

I don't get it. I'm gonna reboot my router and see it that has any effect. Who knows.

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Worked for me this morning…

Are you getting an error message or is it just not loading?

Posts: 712 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Jamie,

Just not loading. I rebooted the router and tried a different browser but no luck. I'm sure it's on my end. I will go to the neighbor's house and try it next.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Wait, I know what it is! It's Wrongo Righto come back to haunt me. Big Grin

Sorry Rietow, I just couldn't resist.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I reset all my network settings, nope. If I turn off Wi-Fi on my iPhone it will connect through cellular. Turn on Wi-Fi again and no go.

I'm stumped. Only thing I can think of is DRR updated their website and for whatever reason I can't connect now. I can connect to every other website that I try. Who knows, I'll give it a few days and see what happens.

Gotta get the car ready for the Denver Divisional in June anyway so I better get busy.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I’ve been getting pop up adds that are a pain in the a$$! This started a few weeks ago on my iPhone. This keeps me from coming in and seeing what going on as often. No one will miss me for sure ! Haha

Laughing Hard

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here's a weird thing, the website won't remember me no matter what. It shows I'm logged in but when I try to post then it tells me I need to log in. This is on the computer not the iPad.

I'm thinking there are some other issues going on that are not on my end.

Oh well, the waterbug water alarm in our water heater closet woke us up at 3:45 this morning so I have that crap to deal with today. Always freaking something!!

I will say this, that water alarm has saved us several times from a potential flood. Twice it was the water heater, once was the circulation pump and twice was the water softener. If you don't have some type of water alarm I suggest you get one. Water damage claims can be horrendous.

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Nothings changed on our end guys. Sorry - keep digging.

SL...

Posts: 2099 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
I reset all my network settings, nope. If I turn off Wi-Fi on my iPhone it will connect through cellular. Turn on Wi-Fi again and no go.

I'm stumped. Only thing I can think of is DRR updated their website and for whatever reason I can't connect now. I can connect to every other website that I try. Who knows, I'll give it a few days and see what happens.

Gotta get the car ready for the Denver Divisional in June anyway so I better get busy.

So it’s not working on both the iPad and now iPhone on wifi?

It sounds like something going on with your wifi. Other sites are working normally?

Posts: 712 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
For whatever reason it healed itself. It’s working on both the iPad and iPhone this morning.

Who the hell knows? Technology is great when it works.

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
same thing with android pad...

Posts: 1234 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post