New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Fling Vegas
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Who's going to Spring Fling Vegas from DRR & are you racing some or all the races?

This will be my 4th year racing the Pro Class. I'll be racing a new car we built, 68 Camaro with 6 races under its belt. In keeping with my goals, I need to win one of the races this year or next for my 5 year plan.

Now that I have 2 cars I may convert the 80 Camaro back to S/Pro & run both cars next year.

See you soon.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
I'll be there. Running S/P in Door Car and Dragster. Racing in every event I can get into...

Looking forward to it!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Our Team from Texas will be there...see y'all there!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wish we could stick around to run the race. We have the car for it! Neither of our schedules will let us right now.
Good luck to you all!! Not worthy

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Jared
posted Hide Post
I will be there. I'll be calling all of your great runs, and wheeling my car in S/Pro. It'll be the 2nd time my car has made the trip. I can't wait! See you there. If I don't meet some of you in the lanes, drop by the tower and say hello.

Jared Pennington
Coalburg Racing # 1X
http://worldfootbrakechallenge.com
The Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

Posts: 2025 | Location: Coalburg , Alabama | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ballz
posted Hide Post
Snowball Racing will be there also

Posts: 313 | Location: west palm beach, fla. usa | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Don 129
posted Hide Post
Me and Danny will be there

Posts: 19 | Location: new jersey | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post