DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hunter Patton Racing again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunter Patton Racing again
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by Hiredmonkey1:
I am far from a "libtard" but he purposely hit another racer on track! What was his intentions? So lets say a guy tries to rape your wife but she gets away from him are you gonna say it he didnt rape her so no harm no foul? He's a grown man so if you choose to do the stupid act then pay with the penalty.

That's a pretend make believe comparison.

A good comparison would be a guy showing your girl his dong out the window of the car next to you.

You catch it going on out of the corner of your eye and whip the steering wheel towards the guy's car waving his dong at your girl sitting in the seat next to you! Last minute you say to yourself WOE!!, I better not do that! She might fall out the window into the dongs lap or WORSE LoL!!!

So you straighten the wheel up and go about your business like nothing happened.

How much time should you get?

bet this makes perfect sense if I spoke batshyt crazy....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by Hiredmonkey1:
I am far from a "libtard" but he purposely hit another racer on track! What was his intentions? So lets say a guy tries to rape your wife but she gets away from him are you gonna say it he didnt rape her so no harm no foul? He's a grown man so if you choose to do the stupid act then pay with the penalty.

That's a pretend make believe comparison.

A good comparison would be a guy showing your girl his dong out the window of the car next to you.

You catch it going on out of the corner of your eye and whip the steering wheel towards the guy's car waving his dong at your girl sitting in the seat next to you! Last minute you say to yourself WOE!!, I better not do that! She might fall out the window into the dongs lap or WORSE LoL!!!

So you straighten the wheel up and go about your business like nothing happened.

How much time should you get?

bet this makes perfect sense if I spoke batshyt crazy....

It's a story of a crime of passion, or almost a crime of passion because nothing happened, not even a fat lip.

A crime of passion isn't premeditated - planned. It's not purposeful planned evil like rape. Rape is planned theft, no different than officials rigging drag races using impossible stories to determine losers of races, winners of races.

You're just not too bright.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sure, let's go with that.....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Sure, let's go with that.....

Are you sure? I'll be more than happy to listen to more of your stooge logic.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
He must have his license reinstated. Just saw him testing his car at the us nationals.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You did not see him driving his car

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post