DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hunter Patton Racing again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunter Patton Racing again
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:

Hunter paid the damages and apologized in person on his own

LOL, I guess this was after the "my steering broke" excuse fell apart? Smile

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holytown:
After all the safety talks Bogacki always gives on his podcast, him vouching for Hunter's actions is extremely hypocritical.

Hypocritical? How so? Bogaki bet his racing career. What have you bet? That's what is hypocritical, all your ridicule of Bogaki with no skin in the game.

You got no racing credentials to bet, how about money?

Ya got any money you'd care to bet?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
After all the safety talks Bogacki always gives on his podcast, him vouching for Hunter's actions is extremely hypocritical.

Hypocritical? How so? Bogaki bet his racing career. What have you bet? That's what is hypocritical, all your ridicule of Bogaki with no skin in the game.

You got no racing credentials to bet, how about money?

Ya got any money you'd care to bet?

Yep.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
For all participants in this discussion, please recall that Rietow, like Hunter Patton, can't keep his car in his own lane (see flattened orange cone) so that is almost certainly affecting his perspective on the matter.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Question for the physics majors;

Put Rietow in the left lane, Hunter in the right lane, and an orange cone in the middle. Which of the three is most likely to end up flattened?

Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
For all participants in this discussion, please recall that Rietow, like Hunter Patton, can't keep his car in his own lane (see flattened orange cone) so that is almost certainly affecting his perspective on the matter.

You got any money you care to bet on that? It's my experience drag racing which forms my perspective on the matter.

I've seen worse.

Now how much money do ya wanna bet? You aren't that far from me, we can get together and bet a lot of money on this, to decide it once and for all.

$20,000 will be worthwhile for the resources required.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Question for the physics majors;

Put Rietow in the left lane, Hunter in the right lane, and an orange cone in the middle. Which of the three is most likely to end up flattened?

Oh Ok, so you wanna hide behind a keyboard and play make believe - pretend like a bleeding heart democrat, with no skin in the game eh?

All that means is you're a democrat libtard - incapable of being rational. Emotional not rational.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Wow, struck a nerve, did we?

If we make a bet you won't pay, just like that time you didn't pay your bar tab.

Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow, struck a nerve, did we?

If we make a bet you won't pay, just like that time you didn't pay your bar tab.

Like a liberal you're incapable of being rational. Rational is looking at the evidence in order to come to a rational conclusion.

You're incapable of being rational. Your idea of debate is pretend and make believe, which is emotional debate.

You're a Libtard, on any topic.

The evidence doesn't exist for me to have to pay you anything, so you pretend otherwise like a Libtard.

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
I'm not a liberal, and I'm not pissed off. Other than that, you're batting 1.000

Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not a liberal, and I'm not pissed off. Other than that, you're batting 1.000

You are what you do, not what you say you'll do.

What you do is libtard - pretend & make believe.

What Bogaki did is real.

Now how much money do you bleeding heart libtards wanna put on your make believe and pretend?

You and Holy Town ... How much?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

What Bogaki did is real.

Now how much money do you bleeding heart libtards wanna put on your make believe and pretend?

A bunch

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Let me guess?

You don't wanna put nothing on your pretend and make believe?

I'll bet my life on it, you won't put anything substantial on your pretend and make believe.

But we can bet it all, you'll bang your keyboard with more pretend and make believe.

Libtards

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

What Bogaki did is real.

A bunch

How about we do for every year the kid goes with / without incident, $5000 - $10,000 - $15,000?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You got any money you care to bet on that? It's my experience drag racing which forms my perspective on the matter.

I've seen worse.

Now how much money do ya wanna bet? You aren't that far from me, we can get together and bet a lot of money on this, to decide it once and for all.

$20,000 will be worthwhile for the resources required.

He isn't going to race you, ED, Luvtruck, me or anyone else on here. Hell i live in TN and have raced more in Florida in the last year than he has....

Posts: 122 | Location: Over here | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What Bogaki did is real.

A bunch

How about we do for every year the kid goes with / without incident, $5000 - $10,000 - $15,000?

Chump Change

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What Bogaki did is real.

A bunch

Chump Change

Name it yearly with or without incident, how much?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What Bogaki did is real.

A bunch

Chump Change

Can't unload for less than a million.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What Bogaki did is real.

A bunch

Chump Change

So you wanna bet a million dollars Hunter can't go without incident on the racetrack for one year?

No you don't, you're playing make believe & pretend again Libtard.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What Bogaki did is real.

A bunch

Chump Change

So you wanna bet a million dollars Hunter can't go without incident on the racetrack for one year?

No you don't, you're playing make believe & pretend again Libtard.

Yep