DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hunter Patton Racing again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunter Patton Racing again
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holytown:
Its one thing to lose control of a race car, its another to intentionally try to crash someone else. Doesn't matter whether the crash happened or not.

He's Right you know.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
I'm still trying to figure out what the dumba$$ was mad about. It wasn't the other racer's fault he sucks.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
I'm still trying to figure out what the dumba$$ was mad about. It wasn't the other racer's fault he sucks.

Thin skinned youngster

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hunter likes to do the flicka flicka flick flick with the light…and when he got donkey punched…an other guy bout broke the throttle cable off whomping him past the finish line…is when Hunter went full MILLENNIAL…

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Dumbest thread I read in a long time. NHRA pulled his license not IHRA. All but one racer on here don't know the kid. Let the one without blame (for doing something stupid) be the first to cast stones. I'll wait.

There is a difference amongst blame(for doing something stupid). A simple mistake is one thing, this is no simple mistake. Can you name another person who intentionally went into their opponents lane and made contact with them? Can you name a worse on track event that has ever taken place? I’ll wait on that. Do we not expect a more severe punishment for a more severe mistake?

Definitely not a simple mistake.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Dumbest thread I read in a long time. NHRA pulled his license not IHRA. All but one racer on here don't know the kid. Let the one without blame (for doing something stupid) be the first to cast stones. I'll wait.

There is a difference amongst blame(for doing something stupid). A simple mistake is one thing, this is no simple mistake. Can you name another person who intentionally went into their opponents lane and made contact with them? Can you name a worse on track event that has ever taken place? I’ll wait on that. Do we not expect a more severe punishment for a more severe mistake?

Definitely not a simple mistake.

I've seen worse.

Kamikaze's

Never show your ass and no one will ever have to worry about it.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bogacki wrote an appeal letter to NHRA. Maybe Hunter got his license back because of it?

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holytown:
Bogacki wrote an appeal letter to NHRA. Maybe Hunter got his license back because of it?

Serious question - If intentionally crashing into another car won't get you suspended, what will?

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bogacki wrote an appeal letter to NHRA

How do you know this? Is this really true? If so very disappointing to hear. There is zero defense for what happened on video for the world to see.

Posts: 124 | Location: inside | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cartman:
quote:

How do you know this? Is this really true? If so very disappointing to hear. There is zero defense for what happened on video for the world to see.

You've never heard of a crime of passion defense? Sure you have, everyone has.

In criminal law, a crime of passion is a crime committed in the "heat of passion" in response to provocation, as opposed to one that was premeditated or deliberated.

You bleeding hearts are going way overboard with your crying about this.

You pretend as if something significant happened, when it didn't.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cartman:
quote:

It is and my son told me this over a month ago, who was told by a friend of bogacki.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The only thing significant about Bogaki writing a letter is now he owns the kids future behavior. Bogaki knows this.

Other than that, who cares?

Only time will tell.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
Go Hunter Laughing Hard

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
The only thing significant about Bogaki writing a letter is now he owns the kids future behavior. Bogaki knows this.

Only time will tell.

i agree with this statement byretow

ep-bogacki put his reputation on the line not any of us. at the end of the day i dont care anymore if he races or not.

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
quote:

Only time will tell.

ep-bogacki put his reputation on the line not any of us. at the end of the day i dont care anymore if he races or not.

Letter or not, there’s no evidence that NHRA has changed their position on this, is there? Has Hunter been racing at any NHRA tracks?

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3160 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
quote:
The only thing significant about Bogaki writing a letter is now he owns the kids future on track behavior. Bogaki knows this.

Only time will tell.

Any rational person will agree, so good going! Welcome aboard!

Now the bleeding hearts on the other hand, will go on and on and on and on with their make believe, fairy tales & pretending.

The other perspective worth noting is, apparently Bogaki wants to race the kid.

But then again a good racer always want the best racers they can get in the race.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Did Bogaki, Hunter, or anyone else ever pay for the damages to the other racer's car?

Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did Bogaki, Hunter, or anyone else ever pay for the damages to the other racer's car?

Hunter paid the damages and apologized in person on his own

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I’ve seen coaches approach teachers to change the grade so the star pupil can play in the big game. Total BS! Should never happen.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
After all the safety talks Bogacki always gives on his podcast, him vouching for Hunter's actions is extremely hypocritical.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post