DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Big MPH .90 classes at NH
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big MPH .90 classes at NH
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by topd1332:
what does Howie car weigh anyways? I heard it is 1680 with driver. And with the whole inline stop debate. Correct me if i am wrong but the max speed which is on Kens, Debbies, Jacks, Chuck is just a inline mounted on the carb? Is that true or false Ed?

Big block car? Even with an aluminum block that is a light big block car.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
Vince

Ed is ducking our questions. I have no idea what Howie's car weighs but I know I could go 190 plus in SC trim with my little non APD, non spread port headed 632 motor. And that's with non oxygenated cheater fuel too! Wink

I'm not ducking anyone one's questions, what's your point Al? It's just talk until you do it.

I've got a spare 2 1/4" bore electric plate stop you're welcome to use anytime you want to show me how easy it is to run 190+ at 8.90 in S/C.

I don't remember what Howie said his car weighed, wasn't important to me but he was shocked at how lite it is.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post