DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Thanksgiving Bracket Nationals LVMS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanksgiving Bracket Nationals LVMS
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted
I just wanted to thank Jeff Foster and his crew for one heck of a good time. Also wanted to thank the LVMS staff in the tower , at the starting line and all those who work the lanes.
We all had a great time, with some of the best weather..... clapping

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Any results?

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 158 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Did they have a race? I have not seen anything posted on any of the sites I go to.

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Chuck O, the three of our friends who did good was Chuck Hawk being the runner up against Trey Sommers who live in SoCa in the Low Ball Gambler. Larry Spitali got down to 6 cars Friday night in Super Pro, and then Sunday Seth won in Pro..... wish I knew more guys.....

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm liking that.

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
i made it to 9 saturday and 4 on sunday- also got a few rounds in the gambler and missed 750 by one round lol

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Vic I was watching you go rounds, wish I had more time come over and say hello. You and that truck sure did take out a lot of those Pro guy's. It was very cool event...

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was there.....made $240.00..well not really, didn't have to buy back once....my buddy Jeff Cross went several rounds and made it to 10 cars on Sun.

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
After a bunch of trouble with a newer engine in the Falcon, I made it there Friday night. I made the final in Sportsman on Saturday and got runner up. Nothing much else to say but at least I left with a little check and had some fun.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by double trouble:
After a bunch of trouble with a newer engine in the Falcon, I made it there Friday night. I made the final in Sportsman on Saturday and got runner up. Nothing much else to say but at least I left with a little check and had some fun.
your one of the reasons i dont run sportsman LMao wtg saw you tow in late and kept going rounds

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well we were just out there testing the new car and keep finding the weak links. BUt hats off to the LVMS crew, we were able to run well after sundown on Wednesday and had zero issues with the track. Went 1.05 60' on the new door car and had no issues with the track!

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 988 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post