New Year Nationals
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Abate:
Seminole inn,,,indiantown..85.a night..

Not anymore, Jim...they went up...a month ago I checked and the Seminole rate was $98 per night...I asked about that and he said they had to keep up with the times....I stayed at the Comfort and paid $99 a night...holiday rates are a bit higher everywhere apparently...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern is staying at the Monaco mobile motel. Probably $5000 a night considering everything. But hopefully it will be close to the action Relaxing

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
quote:
f

If you ride in the wagon Fern the view is great great

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Did you all send out any of these flyers? Bet you had some at Rockingham and I didn't get any. I got at least 1 says he is coming with me and will send money after door car race at Piedmont.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Did you all send out any of these flyers? Bet you had some at Rockingham and I didn't get any. I got at least 1 says he is coming with me and will send money after door car race at Piedmont.

We had them with us at the Rock but with all the car problems we had we never got the chance to hand them out...we left on Friday afternoon since we just could not race my car...the funny part is on the way home Saturday we thought we found the issue so we entered an event at Savannah River Dragway...nope, not fixed....sigh...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hated to see you all leave. I worked on mine all weekend also because it was leaking trans fluid and not shifting right. Unrelated problems. The leak was caused by loose bolts in the front pump and the erratic shifting was caused by a loose ground on a relay. Glad I was not 800mi from home. 20 here this morning so ready to come south.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well 10 days from now they start parking so how many on here are going to attend? Pouring rain and cold here today so Fern is going to be heading South for Christmas. Hope to see some of my friends there.

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
We will be there Thursday niight. Weather should be good.

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If you pre-entered does your name go on a list or something?? I didn’t receive any kind of receipt in the mail

Posts: 115 | Location: 2008 IHRA SSS No Box WC | Registered: June 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I didnt either Chad. I am leaving Christmas AM early.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
When you pull in the gate give them your name car # and class, hoping to be there thurs late afternoon early evening, leaving Christmas morn form Ohio.

Posts: 607 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Yup...they will have your name on the pre-entry list at the gate...no worries...as to the weather, I just looked...Thursday - 78*...Friday - 79*...Saturday - 79* and Sunday - 80* for a high...c'mon down, the weathers fine...

See y'all on Thursday afternoon...

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fuzz Ball-- check your PMs