DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    INFO-Southwest Showdown-Tucson Dragway-March 8-11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

INFO-Southwest Showdown-Tucson Dragway-March 8-11
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
With over $100,000 in Purse Money and $35,000 in Racer Appreciation Prizes and Give Aways, Tucson Dragway will kick off Big Money Bracket Racing on the west side this weekend with the 2nd Annual Southwest Showdown.

Gates open this morning at 10am for the 2nd Annual Southwest Showdown at Tucson Dragway. Tomorrow we will open once again at 10 for Parking and Registration, Tech will open at 12noon.

Thursday will be Track Hosted Test and Tune for $50, Run For The Money at 2:30, and cap off the day with the Lucas Oil Racer Appreciation Party at Hot Rods Old Vail. Shuttle will be available for those without cars.

Goodyear will be on site for Tires, Sunoco Fuel is sold at the track, Figspeed is already in Tucson, and TP Race Shop is available to help in any way needed.

Any questions, call/text Chris at 714-504-9110

Posts: 8 | Location: Fontana, CA | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Chris is doing a great job with this event! Last year I had a great time, I'm in just on Sunday as car will not be ready to go till I'm am ......"Sometime work just gets in the way of racing"....LOL

Who else is coming the Super Pro 64 shows like the "who's who of westcoast racing"

Slap Head

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post