Find
Notify
Tools

Steve Sisko
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
Congrats to the winner of the biggest payday in Drag Racing history

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Great job and great job also to Mr. Swain who took just a tad too much stripe. I think he was so used to racing dragsters that the door car threw him off a little. Love that Diamond Car!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not surprised, that dude is a KILLER racer.

If you ever talk to Sisko, ask him who it was who drove a motor home from Virginia to West Palm no windshield, open face helmet and goggles on.

That's the funniest story you'll ever hear, if he tells it.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Way cool! 6.28 Dial Chevy II wins the race. Good job Steve, way to go!

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1834 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post
6.28 in the 1/8? Awesome, nice to see a car at that level won.

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Wildman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Jason Hemerline, .015 too much strip as Sisko dumped him in the traps for the semie final win. It was a great race and an amazing showing of a strong Michigan based driver.

Posts: 109 | Location: at a dragstrip near you | Registered: April 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This thread is about Sisko, the winner. Move your reply where it belongs or start another thread.

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...5460652/m/6027077396

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WILDMAN:
Congrats to Jason Hemerline, .015 too much strip as Sisko dumped him in the traps for the semi final win. It was a great race and an amazing showing of a strong Michigan based driver.

If you're gonna lose, there is nobody better to than the winner.

Congrats to all involved.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Looks like the overall SFG races were ran very well, congrats & to all the winners! Good to see a somewhat slow car getting the job done on the Big Payday.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
CONGRATS to Steve Sisko on a HUGE win. Well Done !!!!

It’s great to see a new face in the Winner Circle of a LARGE paying race like this.

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Steve grew up at the track.

He was there with Scotty Albrecht and their fathers racing about 35 years ago and I know them both since they were kids...at Island Dragway and E-town...

Both have won numerous races and Steve has won pretty much everything there is to win and can get in any car and win and obviously did this week again..

He does not race very often anymore but when he does lookout !!! It's usually bad news for anyone in the other lane....He is a machine and can win being out front with a slower car when the average racer loses.

Jim Harrington mentored a lot of young guys and they all give him credit for their success. Steve was one that listened very well to Jimmy....

I stayed up to watch it last night and it was a great thing to see.....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Mr Sisko. The IRS is now your best friend.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Steve.
He is one of the coolest, laid back racers that I know.
He drove my car before and went rounds with his first time driving it.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
Congrats to Mr Sisko. The IRS is now your best friend.

He's used to that. I went to a race in Hattiesburg Mississippi, everyone was there. 3 or 4 ten granders, maybe a 5k in there. This dude obliterated the race. I can't remember who's dragster he was driving. He won 2 or 3 of them though, and runner'd up in another race. Probably 2003 or 04. The car was dark blue and green if my memory is good.

SUPER nice guy. Will have you falling over laughing too.

DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:

Jim Harrington mentored a lot of young guys and they all give him credit for their success. Steve was one that listened very well to Jimmy....

He tried with me years ago. It didn’t take. Lol. “All ya gotta do is let go of the little button when the little light comes on...” LOL. He was a good guy, hate I didn’t get to know him even more. Did you know he won Super Comp in Phoenix and never took the stripe? LMAO

Back on topic. Congrats to Steve Sisko.

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Sisko wins again, .006 dead 2 in today’s $100k race.

No one has won more $ drag racing in a season no mind a weekend ever

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wow,having won that much yesterday,I wonder if he felt confident enough to not split and take the full 100k today.
That is unbelievable.And watching the video,it was a different car.What a legend.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Wow! Just friggin WOW!

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If he's smart he hedges in gold bars in the morning when he gets home, before it's too late.

At least 30% minimum gold and $ilver.

I'd be loading up 50-60%.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Steve and crew.
Steve is that silent big guy, that just goes round after round.
Even wins Slot Car Racing to!!!

Cal SST 1177
Just a first round duck looking for a win!!!

Posts: 46 | Location: Southern MD | Registered: November 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post