New
Find
Notify
Tools

No more Venolia
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Per DRO (and others) Venolia closed the doors as of last week. Just FYI...

Posts: 118 | Location: Imperial, CA | Registered: September 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hate to see anyone go out of business.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Man, I bought a lot of pistons from Joe when he was alive. Sad news.

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Bought pistons and half dozen JP-1 blocks. Actually surprised lasted ths long after Pisano passed. No different with Keith Black. Not sure who I will buy next crank from when two KB's I have go bad.

Just ran three sets of Venolia pistons on ebay for sale. Maybe should keep one.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Bought pistons and half dozen JP-1 blocks. Actually surprised lasted ths long after Pisano passed. No different with Keith Black. Not sure who I will buy next crank from when two KB's I have go bad.

Just ran three sets of Venolia pistons on ebay for sale. Maybe should keep one.
I predict your KB's will last a long time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: k107,

Posts: 35 | Location: new jersey | Registered: January 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
especially at my success rate at getting to track. LOL Not to mention they where made for fuel car making 8000(at the time) and I might make 1400 with some of yellow smelly fuel in tank.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post