DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    facebook actually worth a crap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

facebook actually worth a crap
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
FAcebook pretty much useless except the drag racers on it. Well that and pissing off libertards.

It qactually had cool post last night. Seems a fella in Wisconsin found a old funny car body out in weeds. Seems it was black at sometime, but there was a lot of blus under that. Have not full story on it yet. Guessing someone sanded the black off and found The shooting Star paint scheme . It is our 3rd car that we had built after our famous ride on the nose at Bristol in 91.

Kind of wild having a guy 1500 or miles away finds our old car. Waiting for him to get back to me so I can get a full run down. Would be nice if he was willing to part with it . Now what the hell I would do with it?

I WILL SAY THE PAINT JOB SWITZER PUT ON OLD GAL HAS HELD UP FAIRLY WELL CONSIDERING IT IS 30 YEARS OLD sry dang caps button .

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
It`s good if you join some groups such as drag racing or what ever your hobby is. It`s also good if you just want to keep in touch with family that live far away otherwise to get involved with some of the BS topics, expect to run into trouble.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Trouble? I have been in facebook jail so many times they have reserved seating for me.LMAO

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
https://www.facebook.com/photo..._Ob05Nic&__tn__=EH-R

link to guys post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Super cool. I always think its crazy how the trend now is to flat black over whatever paint job is on there.

Retro stuff is pretty cool.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Yea I am not a fan of the modern blacked-out or rust look. Each to their own.Variety is always good.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I always think its crazy how the trend now is to flat black over whatever paint job is on there.

It's a stunning sales job perpetrated on the buying public. I first noticed it on Harley's. It is a manufacturing/marketing ploy to lower OEM cost. Chrome is expensive and not green. GM doesn't offer a chrome wheel on the C8 Corvette! Back in my day the guy too poor to afford paint used flat black primer rattle cans! As Chris said to each his own, I was caught up in current trends, in my day, as much as anyone.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post