DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    So I heard Warren Johnson bent up a new Camaro at Indy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I heard Warren Johnson bent up a new Camaro at Indy
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bubbletop409
posted Hide Post
WJ thanking GM for cancelling his sponsorship, the Professor has a good memory. Drive it like you stole Professor.

Larry
62 Bel-Air 409
79 Cole TR-2 SunsetRaceCraft 565 RIP TRACY
260 Eliminator Eagle XP HP500EFI
NO MO BOMA
WELL DONE USN SEAL TEAM 6
Proud Deplorable

Posts: 60 | Location: Castro Valley, CA State of Insanity | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Still kind of funny.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5302 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mr. GOODWRECK I presume!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1007 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
And front tires are pointed to the fence!

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Apparently, driving a fast street car is a lot more difficult than driving Pro Stock.

Lots of jokes here - what would everbody say if the 14-yr-old from the other topic had stayed in the gas that long and bent up the car?

How old is WJ? How old is too old? Is his license still current? Smile

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Remember Warren's quote..."Even Ray Charles can drive a funny car"

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
He should have tried a Jeep instead

Posts: 1235 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post